1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copywriting Software?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Evan D, May 16, 2016.

Hey all,

I've been in the Internet Marketing game for sometime now, and actually just recently discovered this community.

Had no idea it existed, but it seems like a helpful place...

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone can point me to software (if it even exists) that can crank out copy. Fill in a few blanks... hit "generate" ... magic happens... etc.

Anyone know of anything?

~E

Evan D, May 16, 2016 IP
  2. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Microsoft Word, OpenOffice Writer, Notepad or pretty much any text editor or word processor. Fill in the blank page, hit save, magic happens.

In other words, don't do it. Yes, you can generate loads of content with software but that content sucks. It might bring loads of traffic to your site if you throw piles of money at advertising, spend hours on SEO and all that but, in the end, nothing will convert if the copy is junk. No one will want to read it.

WLEadmin, May 16, 2016 IP
  3. Evan D

Evan D Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    No... I'm not actually going to use the software. Don't intend to... should have specified that perhaps. I just want to see the sales messages, features, and such for market research.

Evan D, May 16, 2016 IP