1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copywriting software that isn't an article spinner!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by jessegilbert, Aug 9, 2015.

Hi,

I've just created some software that can help writer's overcome writer's block and write better articles faster and it is 100% not an article spinner. Articles spinners never really worked at least in the long term and the future is white hat content.

Brainstorm Pro at http://jessegilbert.com/brainstormpro/ is a tool I'm releasing for the content writing and SEO research industry (as well as other types of creative writers). I haven't been on DP in a long long time but wanted to check in and see if it is still as good as it was about a decade ago.

I would appreciate constructive criticism or comments on the sales copy, left here or even in the comments section of my site. I need feedback to make this a top writing tool. I need pricing feedback (I'm not here to sell, the software is a free download right now)

If anyone wants to work with me, feel free to contact me via my site.

jessegilbert, Aug 9, 2015 IP
    Equatorial likes this.
  2. Equatorial

Equatorial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jesse.

I tested out the software for a few minutes. As a free thesaurus-like application, it works fine. However, you should consider enabling 'Enter' instead of having to click "Generate" to launch search queries. Some writers, such as I, tend to use the keyboard entirely while writing (Alt, Tab Esc & Ctrl gets you everywhere).

Equatorial, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  3. jessegilbert

jessegilbert Peon

Best Answers:
    good ideas, thanks, I didn't think of that...

jessegilbert, Aug 11, 2015 IP