1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copywriting - Sales Letter Creation Course - Beta Testers Wanted

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by al_clark7, Aug 1, 2018.

Hi there,

I'm a professional direct response copywriter who works predominantly in the Forex niche, as well as supplying sales copy for healthcare practitioners.

My copy has sold around three million dollars worth of products for my clients and partners so far.

More recently, I've decided to create my own information products.

I just completed the creation of two copywriting systems. One is a sales letter creation system and the other is a VSL creation system.

Before I push them to the market, I'm looking for 5-10 beta testers who are willing to go through either one or both of the products.

You will get free access to both products.

Product one is designed to help non-copywriters write a compelling sales letter using my 17-part sales letter framework. It comes with 2 online tools... the first one is a headline generator tool, and the second one is a sales letter creation tool.

Product two is a VSL (Video Sales Letter) template system where you are guided through answering 4 action-plan guides, before copy and pasting your answers into a VSL template that I have pre-written for you.

This is a limited time offer and the beta testers WON'T be decided on a first come, first served basis.

Instead...

If you are interested in getting free access, please send me a private message to apply to become a beta-tester.

Here are the conditions:

1) You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement before being granted access.

2) You must be willing to complete the course(s) within the next 2 weeks. (You will retain access to the products for life, including all updates to the courses.)

Completing the course means you will commit go through all the course materials and create a finished sales letter or VSL script, as per the instructions in the course.

3) You must be an online marketer with a product or service you want to sell via a sales letter or a VSL. (It doesn't matter if you are selling physical products or information products.)

4) You must be willing to provide me with feedback about the course and/or a testimonial about your experience with the product(s).

5) If you cannot commit to completing the course or you are unwilling to do the work required, please do not respond.

If this sounds exciting to you and you want to learn copywriting from a professional with a track record of generating 7 figures in sales online, please send me the following information in a private message:

A) Name
    B) Email address
    C) Website URL
    D) What niche you operate in
    E) Whether you sell physical goods, info-products or services
    F) Write a short message about why you would be a good beta-tester and what having a sales letter or VSL that converts prospects into buyers would do for your life and your business.
    G) State whether or not you can meet the 5 conditions outlined above.

I'm looking forward to helping you sell more of your products and services, if you have any questions, please ask below and I'll reply ASAP.

All the best

Alan

P.S. Here's a screen grab from inside the member's area where both products are accessed. (Product names blanked out)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    al_clark7, Aug 1, 2018 IP