1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copywriting and AI

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by jrbiz, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Josh Shepard

Josh Shepard Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. AI can be very helpful for pulling information together in one place, but it creates very low-quality, impersonal content. You might get a foundation for a piece of writing, but it's vital to completely re-write it according to your/your client's style. I'd also recommend running the finished product through an AI content checker before sending it out into the work. Keep working on it until it's graded as 'Very Unlikely' to be generated by AI.

Josh Shepard, May 29, 2023 IP
  2. Mariia10923_

Mariia10923_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I've been co-copying for a long time, and now that AI has started to develop rapidly, I've started looking for ways to increase my productivity while reducing time waste and just recently found an application that helped me with working with clients on social networks, called Easy Post, I hope you find it useful

Mariia10923_, Aug 25, 2023 IP
  3. jonhmath

jonhmath Peon

Best Answers:
    So far, AI feels like a godsend. Understanding how to effectively use prompts has cut the time it takes me to research and build out all kinds of copy in half.

jonhmath, Aug 27, 2023 IP
  4. mumur1

mumur1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been doing textual content in my native language (not English) for almost 18 years, I have very strict quality requirements. Naturally, I tried to test all AI solutions for textual content creation as soon as they became available to me. So far I have come to the following conclusions.

1. All modern AI solutions can produce syntactically correct text. 9,5/10

2. All modern AI solutions can structure simple text quite well, but completely fail to handle complex text. In addition, there is a problem with the maximum amount of text input-output. Perhaps part of the structure errors is due to the fact that they cannot cover the whole article, it has to be generated in parts. However, most likely all of them, it is just too complicated. Let's wait until GPT-4-32k becomes available. For now 5/10

3. All solutions can generate text in different styles and with different emotional coloring, but the styling is still weak and clumsy. 4/10.

4. In simple topics where no knowledge of specific facts is required, AI generates text of acceptable quality. If you need a text for a teenage blog "How to please a handsome boy?" or "Should a girl do sports?", the service will cope no worse than most cheap copywriters. Simple topic, simple audience, primitive text. It takes literally two minutes to add a twist to such a text. 7/10. The problem for me personally is that I don't work with themes like this.

5. In topics that require more or less deep knowledge, neural networks cannot produce text of acceptable quality and very often hallucinate. "Knowledge" of language models in many domains is very superficial. The generated text can be edited and improved, and it speeds up the text a bit, but not much at all. The productivity gain for me is no more than 20...25%. Such a text should not be published without careful checking and editing if you are responsible for the project My score is 2.5/10.

6. Correction. GPT corrects almost all typos - this is invaluable if you are tired and reread the text many times. You don't see the typo because you're tired, but AI is never tired. It corrects grammatical errors almost always too. AI tools don't always put commas and other punctuation marks correctly, but half of copywriters do it even worse. Overall, I rate Neural Network's performance as a proofreader at 8/10. Believe me, that's a very high grade from me.

7. All sorts of simple technical tasks. This is where AI saves a lot of time. I can give it a table of pesticide information and tell it to make a short table with only inorganic pesticides for powdery mildew, and I don't need a third column from the original table, and it will do it in a minute with no errors. I would spend 20 minutes on this job. Just a 10/10.

8. There are some pretty sophisticated copywriter's tools that you can supplement with GPT4 and increase your productivity, but they are an assistant to a competent author, not a replacement for one.

My conclusions are as follows: for now, language models can replace a good author only at the cost of loss of quality. For me, such a loss is unacceptable. But for a good author, language models allow him to do more and be less tired.

mumur1, Sep 21, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. AnnaWatts

AnnaWatts Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not heard about jasper. I also used Chat gpt or google bard

AnnaWatts, Oct 24, 2023 IP