1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copying Ad Campaigns with the same keywords

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by troye, Jun 16, 2006.

I am attempting to create 2 identical campaigns in my account, except the advertising copy and URL are different. It is a litttle unusual, but I have 2 hosting sites I am advertising, with similar services, so I am using the same keywords. During the editorial review process it appears Overture is noticing the overlap between the 2 campaigns and is rejecting keywords.
    Am I wrong about this? The editorial process returns reasons that are usually incorrect and nondescriptive, like "adult content" or "not relevant" (neither of which is ever the case with my keywords). I am not absolutely sure if the second campaign is being tunred down for these keywords due to the overlap with the 1st campaign, but it appears that way. This is most suprising because Google has allowed me to do this without problem.
    Do I have to create an entirely different account to do this?
    -thanks

troye, Jun 16, 2006 IP