1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copy Classified data from other website?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by ashokdhan, Jul 17, 2016.

Hello
    I am planning to make a classified website for US and India. I am good in Coding and i have unique concept to represent the clients product with high visibility.

The is Code of website is ready.

Is this possible copy data from other classified and post on my website, Is this legal ?

Or any suggestion to get related data.
    I heard some company can crawl data and list on website but i dnt name.

ashokdhan, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    are you talking about classified ads?

pmf123, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  3. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    yes i am talking about classified ads

ashokdhan, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  4. klimbo13

klimbo13 Banned

Best Answers:
    My question is why would you want to do this? Your company should have a differentiation compared to your competitors or other websites out there. All it takes is a handful of people to notice that your content seems way to similar than the other guys and they start questioning whose is truly authentic. Instead why not see what these other websites are writing about then put your own spin on it, search engines are much smarter than they were 2 years ago and will detect automatically generated content because of the language it uses. As a digital marketer, I recommend scraping the topics they write about, but write your own content because your target personas use your site completely different then the next.

klimbo13, Aug 31, 2018 IP
  5. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i guess if you want to initially populate your site you could do this, but i wouldnt do it too often or someone will catch on, and you wont be making money anyway

pmf123, Aug 31, 2018 IP