1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copy and paste?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Pascalito, Dec 28, 2015.

I am new on eCommerce and just installed Woocommerce on my site. Now I like to add some items for sale from the sources that I found online for sale. By the way at the moment I am just trying to do dropshipping (because of my budget). The question is how can I add multi or bulk items to my site? I don't this copy and past its only option because it takes time and lots of work to do one by one.
    Thanks everyone for help :)

Pascalito, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  2. sk2oct

sk2oct Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please use this Plugins "Import Products from any XML or CSV to WooCommerce". You Need to create XML or CSV file. Also Dropshipping company provide You Products in csv.

sk2oct, Dec 31, 2015 IP
    EvoWRZ® likes this.
  3. Rahul Vaishnav

Rahul Vaishnav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey use this plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/wooexim-woocommerce-product-export-import-plugin/10058191 message me if you need this plugin.

Rahul Vaishnav, Dec 31, 2015 IP
  4. xxll_martin_llxx

xxll_martin_llxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rahul's suggestion is probably the best you'll get for WooCommerce. This was the plugin I used to achieve similar to your question.

xxll_martin_llxx, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  5. WheePR

WheePR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where are you pulling the products from? Are these all one off items from different drop shippers or are you using one fulfillment company in particular. Getting an xml or csv file is going to be the easiest. If you email the admin at the drop shipper you're using they should / hopefully be able to help you.

WheePR, Jan 14, 2016 IP
  6. MarshallN

MarshallN Peon

Best Answers:
    i'd listen to Rahul 2.

MarshallN, Nov 3, 2016 IP