1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copy and help for auto responder series

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by UrbanColour, Jul 1, 2017.

Hi

I want to create two email auto responder series for my e commerce site.

1 For people who have purchased goods
    2 For those that have registered for the mailing list but have yet to buy

I was thinking of a mix of content only and sales offers. Not really sure what would be the best way really to go about this.

Are there any tips on creating something like this. I mean ideal length of mail. best use of content in fact anything would help out.

Thanks

UrbanColour, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What autoresponder service will you use? If it's Aweber or Get Response you'll find that both have training for these questions. I expect other popular autoresponders are much the same.

Try to be personable when you write your sequence messages. Tell your story so your readers get the feel that you're a real person.

Message length should be as long as it takes to tell the story that you want to tell - and no longer.

For a content/marketing mix I would go with at least 2 value added content messages to 1 that contains an offer.

JoeSpirit, Jul 2, 2017 IP