1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copenhagen users

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ZuraX, Aug 31, 2006.

We sell Copenhagen where I work. We get a new order in every Monday thats made THAT day. Copenhagen users are so messed up around here that they will refuse to buy it if it is over a week old. So my boss orders just enough so we run out on Saturday or Sunday. This way we dont have any "old" Copenhagen come Monday morning.

Customers looking for Copenhagen when we run out always complain that we should order more so we dont run out. I come back with the fact that they wont buy it if its a week "old" and that they did it to themselves by not buying it when its still good, its good for 2 weeks according to Copenhagen. They just look at me with a weird look.

We have one guy that if we do have some left from the previous Monday will ask me to give him the new stuff. I tell him I cant every time. He gets mad and says he will go up the street and buy it. I tell him no problem go pay more for something thats probably older than what we have. That really makes him mad.

Copenhagen will not let us return anything until 6 MONTHS after the date on the bottom of the can. So sending the week "old" stuff back is out of the question.

Why are you Copenhagen users like this? Is this only in my area?

ZuraX, Aug 31, 2006 IP