1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

COPEAC.com SCAM 100% Scammer

Discussion in 'eBay' started by smantaco, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Guys

Warning

Today After sending mail to my Manage in COPEAC Affiliate

I Find out the have Banned my account

The Bad thing is, they never send email o even mention the reason why.

smantaco, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Copeac is one of the most trusted affiliate networks.. Are you sure you didn't break TOS?

TheVccMatey, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. supercool

supercool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes they are not scam, but if they did banned your account, there might be a reason, you can always asked them why they banned your account.

supercool, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    there should have really serious issue with your account otherwise copeac wouldn't have Banned you. if you didnt have shady traffic do talk with your manager and tell the situation and proof yourself i am sure something good will happen.

labaik88, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  5. goldmon

goldmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i confirm..yes they are scammers...i have a few impressions..even no leads.
    and they..banned me..with no reasons...no explanation? is this the way of reputed company? to ban members even with no explanation.i doubt
    FOR ME..-THEY ARE REAL BIG SCAMMERS.

goldmon, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  6. zeeshsoft

zeeshsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    soory i am not agree with you i doing big business with copeac or clickxpay.com i received many payment from this two great cpa network:)

zeeshsoft, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  7. smantaco

smantaco Peon

Best Answers:

Most Trusted what? Please dear they did not even send me email for the reason why, which make kinda fishy.

No replies from anyone over there, tried to do so.

Well i have done so, no replies no contact, not even callanswer

Yup this is the case here, no reason why should i get Banned, which is make it clear they SCAM me
    Well seems u r so lucky

smantaco, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  8. bryanon

bryanon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, this kind of threads make my day!

Ok, first of all - for some reason I think the same "Copeaq is a a huge scam" people would quickly find out that almost each and every affiliate network on this planet is a scam - because the traffic they provide is likely to get them banned from anywhere.

Secondly - you had to do some really nasty things and you probably failed bigtime hiding your tracks because Copeaq is one of the most tolerant networks out there! Getting banned from there requires some very special skills, which I personally don't possess.

Thirdly - networks such as Copeaq turn around tens of thousands of dollars every day. For some reason I think that the guys who come here and scream 'scam, scam, scam' weren't owed more than a few hundred measly dollars. Copeaq doesn't give monkeys about this pocket change.

Lastly - no, I'm not in any way connected with Copeaq but have been using them (among other reputable networks) for a long time.

bryanon, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  9. kind_of_the_cash

kind_of_the_cash Active Member

Best Answers:
    copeac is genuine web site it's paying I'm sure you did break there TOS

kind_of_the_cash, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  10. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "tens of thousands of dollars every day" it's more like hundreds of thousands I think. Cause I bet they have a number of people who do tens of thousands by themselfs:)

DPParadise, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  11. bryanon

bryanon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you're probably right :) What I wanted to say was that they _make_ that amount, i.e. that's what's left after they pay the advertisers. But their daily turnaround is definitely hundreds of thousands.

bryanon, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  12. ractors

ractors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they are genuine company

they are paying me lots of $$$ per month :)

ractors, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  13. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    ofcourse they pay unless you start sending some shady traffic or traffic which is not converting at advertisers end.

labaik88, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  14. goldmon

Best Answers:
    ok..trusted...paying company hmm..then why the hell they even not sent email..just simple email and explain us why we are banned? every company have such emails..even scam networks .
    as i say..i don;t have even leads...huh..

goldmon, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  15. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had problems with them in the past. They are not really a scam network, but IMO a "shady" network compared to many others. I won't go into details as I'll just leave it as that for now...

dropship, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  16. CPRole

CPRole Peon

Best Answers:
    haha i was paid 9k$ from them... they are not scam, may be he was making money on blackhat traffic

CPRole, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  17. thk123

thk123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most likely, some network just ban you because they feel some part of your personal information don't match to each other. Do you know that they can even search your information base on the phone number you provided without telling you?

thk123, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  18. chipmunk

chipmunk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WOW,
    I love these posts...
    Remember-There are always 2 sides of a story!
    Before anyone passes judgment, let's hear from Copeac :)
    ...then decide.

-=Chipmunk=-

chipmunk, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  19. MikeIMM

MikeIMM Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont come to DP for the simple reason that every post is written on here to bash some network as a "scam" because someone didnt get paid for their fraud or shitty traffic. Lucky for everyone someone sent this to me today

If you were banned it was probably due to shady practices. We watch a lot of things such as those of you who are outside the country but use US addresses to forward your payments. Or the IP addresses your leads come in from in comparison to the info put on the forms. We also review where your traffic comes from and monitor constantly for fraud, you were probably swept up in one of our many reviews.

If you want to appeal the termination feel free to email me with your account details so i can have someone look in to it, we are not always right but 99% of the time we are.

my email is mike at intermark media dot come.

Goldmon,

you can bash us for not paying your crappy leads forever, you think 90% of networks are fraud to you because 100% of your traffic is worthless and a complete scam itself.

Goldmon is scam affiliate, maybe ill come back to DP and make threads like that see how long before half the members on here has a scam thread by every network out there.

I wont be posting here in this thread again. If you wish to contact me my email is above.

MikeIMM, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  20. goldmon

Best Answers:
    MikeIMM ,
    did u even look at my account stats?or you just talk witn no proof? I REPEAT. i have even no leads when u ban my account..and what about warning message? or you guys from Copeac are tool azy to write such messages? maybe..who know. you are not reputed company..this is my oppinion from me..Other companies affiliate..ads4dough..etc - you are at least 100 years behind them in therms of warnings...messages about stats of affiliate accounts.and yes..you are SHADY COMPANY

goldmon, Nov 19, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.