1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cool New Advertising Idea?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ViciousSummer, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Ashkan

Ashkan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha

Maybe some day, not sure how effective it will be seeing as there aren't as many Mac OS X user compared to other operating systems. But maybe that will make UBlam big within the Mac OS X community.

George B, waiting for your reply :)

Also a quick update... check out this new news article on us :) http://www.creativematch.co.uk/viewnews/?92500 , tons of hits coming in from there and www.googleidol.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    Ashkan, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  2. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Phynder, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  3. Ashkan

Ashkan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Long time no talk! All the members should've recieved an email from me informing them that I am selling UBlam. I hope you're all ok with this. The sale has sparked up alot of interest and has even boosted the alexa rating to it's highest ever and as you may have noticed from your traffic rankings, tons of hits on the Blam button in the last few days!

Here is the email I sent out if you haven't recieved it:

" Dear UBlam member,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for taking your time in looking at UBlam and am glad that you were interested enough to join UBlam. As you may have noticed, recently the number of hits to the Blam button are reducing. The reason for this is simply that both me and Christian have stopped promoting UBlam since we believe that we have done everything we can to bring traffic to UBlam ( e.g. Widgets, downloads and news releases) and no longer have any good ideas in mind to bring UBlam back on top.

However instead of letting UBlam just die out, we have decided to pass the job of promoting UBlam to someone else and have thus put UBlam up for sale! However you should not be disappointed since in our sales pitch we have put the following condition for the buyer: "All current links on UBlam must remain on UBlam for a period of 2 years from which they have been added " – which means that as promised, your links will remain on UBlam for at least 2 years.

We believe this is a step forward for UBlam and will be in your advantage since hopefully the new owner will have new ideas up his/her sleeve and will bring UBlam increased traffic. As a result your current links on UBlam will get more traffic than they would have done if I had let UBlam just end with time.

I hope you are happy with our decision to sell UBlam, and hope you will be looking forward to seeing who the new owner will be. If you have any queries or suggestions, please email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Wishes,

Ashkan Miri "

(The ebay auction which UBlam is being sold at is : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260017580795 )

Ashkan, Aug 12, 2006 IP
  4. svajdlenka

svajdlenka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting idea, I like it

svajdlenka, Aug 12, 2006 IP
  5. Millionaires Row Adverts

Millionaires Row Adverts Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think www.millionaires-row-advertising.com is a cool new way to advertise??

6. Michael Baptiste

Michael Baptiste Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think so....
    Social media is where its at these days.

Michael Baptiste, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  7. grpssoftware

grpssoftware Member

Best Answers:
    I Thinks social networking like stumble upon and Digital advertising and marketing only the best ideas in the worldwide.

grpssoftware, Jul 26, 2012 IP