1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cool JavaScript Hacks...

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by LimeBlast, Mar 24, 2008.

Javascript is a verry cool language that helps making sites even more dynamic...

You can change variable and thing only by putting javascript in the url...

I whant to show you simple and cool javascript tricks

Foreach codes copy and past it in your brower url

1st: This hack will ONLY affect your computer but its still verry cool...

Copy this in your browser: javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0

2nd: This hack will make the image on this page DANCE!

Copy this in your browser: javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

LimeBlast, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  2. LimeBlast

LimeBlast Peon

Best Answers:
    I made this hack by myself...

Pretty easy!

Note: You will need to restart your browser because its gonna !@#$ up with this one! This will make a box that never disappears! Unless you restart your browser.

Copy this in your browser: javascript:while(1){alert('Restart your brower to close this box!')}

LimeBlast, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  3. KingFaris10

KingFaris10 Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you make a hack? :confused:

KingFaris10, May 24, 2010 IP