1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cookies Notification Suggestions

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by melbel, Feb 28, 2008.

"you need privacy policy on the site with says cookies are used to get some info."

Does anyone have any suggestions of how to word that on my site? I don't just want to say "cookies are used" is there a more eloquent way to put it?

Any suggestions?

melbel, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  2. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes there is a method that u can disable cookies but i don't know how to do it ... sorry.

try google

Jalpari, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  3. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, this was about the new Ad Sense TOS requiring publisher's to put a disclosure on their websites basically saying that cookies are used for ad sense purposes. I was just wondering what would be an eloquent way of putting this on my site besides the tacky norm, "cookies are used."

I do know how to disable cookies in my browser, but that was unrelated to the question.

melbel, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  4. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Search thru this forum section, and the adsense section and you'll find at least a dozen other posts with help and examples. I also just made a post in my blog about my privacy policy, which you can freely copy or use as an example/starting point.

Tearabite, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  5. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I took a look around and ended up finding something perfect. Thank you for the suggestion.

melbel, Mar 1, 2008 IP