1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Converting YouTube content into blog posts

Discussion in 'General Business' started by theplastickid, Aug 11, 2017.

I have a YouTube channel with 100k or so views a month. Very loyal following.

For a long time, I have intended to support the channel with a blog.

I provide informational videos that can and should be converted into blog posts.

The reason I've not followed through on this is simply through lack of time and I don't want to take away from my primary source of traffic, YouTube.

I am considering investing in a writer to create content for the vast majority of my videos.

I have keyword rich domain names for my niche and could spend a good amount of time doing SEO, I just don't have time to write all the posts.

Has anyone done something similar?

Do you think it would be worth investing the money in hiring a VA to write up all of the content?

I know I'll have to wait to see results so it's a bit of an investment and a gamble. I am just not sure how much of a gamble it really is and if it's where I should be spending my money.

I'd like to get a blog up to 100k visitors a month to match the YouTube channel.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

theplastickid, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well this its a complicated thing to say because it depends on many factors like what niche you have ,how you pay to a virtual asistent ,the seo to your site etc

Spartan14, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  3. theplastickid

theplastickid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, kind of aware how ridiculous the question is. My intuition is playing tricks on me so was just looking to draw from the experiences of others really.

theplastickid, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  4. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not a bad idea, because things changed a lot YT offering less profit! Have YouTube videos and the website with the content of the videos obviously helping the search engine to discover new content which means If wish to do a business and stand out from your competitors - It is the best idea.. I think You haven't look about the RKF blogs MOZ web where Professionals create videos and share their video content in their posts so search engine discover new content as video only liable to fix with stationary platform YT, but the content reaches to world wide users.
    So It is a Good idea, NO MONEY WASTE...

Arun Kumar Soni, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  5. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It the concept I am working on .... I have YouTube Channel and Posting subject related articles along with Video URL of YouTube inside my blog... It really nice idea @theplastickid continue with your idea :cool::cool::cool::cool:

dabbu347, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since your YouTube channel is solely managed by you than there is no problem to convert your post from YouTube

iwebsocial, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  7. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is go for it. Sure it might take some time to get the content written and traffic flowing to the blog(s) but it will be an extra revenue source for you that will be worth it in the long haul. If you're looking for help with writing content feel free to PM me.

dbonline, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  8. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Converting Youtube content into blog posts will help increase and maximize your brand awareness and possible conversions in the future.

KylieSweet, Aug 24, 2017 IP