1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Convert PSD to HTML with ROCKSTAR PROGRAMMER only $5/page

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Layersfactory_Designer, Jul 28, 2012.

Dear , DP members ..
    i want to open my thread here ..
    My name is Aldy's , i was Web designer from INDONESIA

so , i want to make your PSD converted to HTML already include ( Jquery and ETC.. )
    what you will have to do just send me the PSD and i will converted directly less than 1 day / clients

My rates is $5/pages for PSD to ( HTML / CSS Template )..

For your satisfaction , i will give you some Free Review for 2 Members of Digital Point forums , to proof that i was Rockstars Web designer..

Here is the condition to take the Free Reviews :

1. You send me the PSD via My Email address mflive002(at)gmail(dot)com
    2. If i reply your email it means i will work on projects for FREE !!
    3. After i finished , before i give you the files you must give the positive review of my services on this thread with the nice words and don't forget to give me some i-traders !
    4. After you do it , give me your Notification url or mail me that you already give the Positive review and an i-trade , after that i will give you the files via email .
    Before i starting the real business job , i will waiting for 2 lucky members to take my free services ...
    remembers only 3 pages for each peoples !

After that we can Pursuit to the real business !

Layersfactory_Designer, Jul 28, 2012 IP