1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Convert html to php

Discussion in 'PHP' started by sweetangel, May 3, 2007.

1. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    an htaccess file ( if parsed ) will effect all files that are underneath it in the directory tree, so if you wish to apply that rule to a whole domain then yeah ( you can also use the <files> directive to control it ), if you wish to apply that rule to subfolder ( domain ) then you should put it in the appropriate folder

krakjoe, May 4, 2007 IP
  2. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip. I'll apply the rule accordingly. If you didn't see it check my EDIT line on the last post.

Weirfire, May 4, 2007 IP
  3. krakjoe

Best Answers:
    I've yet to experience happiness when seeing php errors, that must be confusing for the mind to handle lol ......

krakjoe, May 4, 2007 IP
  4. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    It's a step in the right direction lol.

Weirfire, May 4, 2007 IP
  5. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wow was hoping to learn something when I seen this thread, now I am more confused :confused: then before. Anybody recommend a good book that is easy to follow? Or a good program that does PHP for you that doesn't cost a fortune? I tried site builder pro that is built in with my host server but I can't get it to work with adsense. If I put in an ad it duplicates it and every time I edit, it adds another one of the same ads.

allout, May 4, 2007 IP
  6. krakjoe

Best Answers:
    there really isn't a program that does it for you, to use php you need to know write it, same as an electric lawn mower, it mows the grass but you still need to know how to operate the lawn mower.

Perhaps if you tell us exactly what you wish to achieve with php in partiular then we can help, like is there a feature you'd like to add to your site or what ?

krakjoe, May 4, 2007 IP
  7. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Joe, I am not for sure but I would like to set up a nice easy to flow site that is easy to add content and update it. That's why I asked about the book.

There are sites Online that try to teach you but too hard to go back and fourth.

allout, May 4, 2007 IP