1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Convert Apple Music to MP3 for free

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Jesse Simon, May 25, 2017.

I found a free registration code for TuneFab Apple Music Converter on a giveaway website. Now the license code can still be used. From its website, I got the main features below:

• Remove DRM from iTunes music and Apple Music DRM protection and convert annoying M4P to MP3
    • Strip off DRM from AA/AAX audiobooks and convert to DRM-free MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc.
    • Extract audio files from iTunes movies, TV shows and Podcasts.
    • Preserve full ID3 tags and metadata information.
    • Convert at 16X faster speed with lossless quality.
    • Support batch conversion to save time.
    If necessary, you can download it take a try. I got a code for Windows only. You can check it below:
    Registration Code: c4ce289c927a5612dfa86bbc75df3ed4c33473af
    SEMrush

Jesse Simon, May 25, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Laurence Burke

Laurence Burke Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing friend I will try it and hope it will really work and also working perfectly. :)

Laurence Burke, Jun 13, 2017 IP
  3. marstavend

marstavend Peon

Best Answers:
    You may have downloaded songs from Apple Music. It will be ok if you just play it on your computers with iTunes, or on your iPhone. However, when you need to use these DRM protected audio files for some legal personal use such as inserting the music in a Power Point presentation, listening it on your mp3 or mp4 player like Android devices, Car player, iPod, Sansa players, Anchros and PSP, or on your mobile phone like Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/Note 8, Huawei Mate 9/P10, HTC One and Google Pixel, you will find that you are not allowed.

All the Apple Music songs are restricted by DRM protection. Is there any way to remove M4p DRM protection and convert the Apple Music to widely used MP3 files? Here, we will show you a solution to convert Apple Music to MP3.

Please go to: www.android-iphone-recovery.com/convert-apple-music-m4p-to-mp3.html

marstavend, Sep 12, 2017 IP