1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Conversions problem

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by pplomo, Dec 29, 2012.

My campaign started at google with the daily budget of 20$. CPC cost was automatic. The campaign worked good. I decided to increase the daily budget twice in order to get more conversions. After I set the daily budget to 40$ the number of impressions and clicks increased, but the number of convesions dicreased. It is strange, because usually after increaseing the budget, the results also increase.
    Can anyone tell me what could be wrong?

pplomo, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  2. babaluga

babaluga Peon

Best Answers:
    Conversion depends on your website/product not your campaign :) mainly...
    Make a riport of keywords, which is good, which worth it. You'll see why your conversion dropped. If you need help just write me a PM.

babaluga, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. jicbeatz

jicbeatz Member

Best Answers:
    yes i agree....everything depends on your campaign, website and keywords. This hasn't nothing to do with the CPC!

jicbeatz, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  4. AdWordsGroup

AdWordsGroup Peon

Best Answers:
    Increase budget not mean you will have more conversions. It depend on market. Try to improve your site and ads. You should run long way with conversions.

AdWordsGroup, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  5. jicbeatz

jicbeatz Member

Best Answers:
    Also i am using 7Search for my campaigns and it's way cheaper than Adsense and have also good conversions!

jicbeatz, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  6. digiaads

digiaads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Testing Testing and Testing.. is the answer :) Compare the data b/w both incidents and find out what went wrong..

Did clicks double? For which keywords?
    Checkout landing pages
    Divide set of keywords in proper Ad Groups
    Try few other testing points

Hope this will help

digiaads, Jan 22, 2013 IP
    ak9597 likes this.
  7. Anubhav

Anubhav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, Completely Conversion is dependent upon your business/services/product not really your campaign in the primary. Produce a statement connected with key phrases that may be great, of which worthwhile. That will worthwhile. Make an attempt to boost your website and also strategy advertisements

Anubhav, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  8. 7searchguys

7searchguys Active Member

Best Answers:

What sort of optimization are you applying to your ad groups? Have you already run a keywords report and scrubbed it for negative keyword ideas? Have you combed through your keywords and addressed those with low quality (and high $$) scores? Have you blocked poor performing sites in their network?

7searchguys, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  9. webanalytiker

webanalytiker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would first analyze which keywords gave conversion before raising budget, and which did after? And another part - was settings set to "accellerate", then the conversion might be better in the morning.

If the match type for the keyword was broad, then use this tip: Mark the keyword and click on "keyword details". In that way you can see exactly what the user searched for, and you get the best list for adding keywords, and adding negative keywords!

webanalytiker, Feb 19, 2013 IP