1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Controversial New Product - 33$ Per Sale - THIS IS THE NEW WATER4GAS

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ripped, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Ripped, I think all the critics helped you because if this is the way affiliates reacted at first
    you can guess that the customers will probably have the same questions. I really liked you explanation
    to quiet them, so I suggest adding that on your sales page? "If you machine works so good why isn't
    everyone using it? then you explanation. Just something for you too test.

Nice product, good luck.

emon878, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  2. brand0n

brand0n Peon

Best Answers:
    Ripped do you have a video of the actual built product and some images?

brand0n, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  3. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An Update,

Magniwork has been doing very well, the gravity today is 49.15, which proves that thing converts like crazy. 50 different affs have already made sale! I see that now there is another product in the same niche.

The conversions have been at a consistent 1:15-1:30 for those who send targeted traffic, and at 33$ per sale it adds up quickly. This niche is very easy to sell, it goes viral quickly, and methods like youtube videos and social media work really well! Start promoting while it's still early, thanks for the support from all of you.

Ripped, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  4. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's been 3 weeks already, the refund rate is below 10%

Ripped, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  5. brand0n

brand0n Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you answer my question? Some images or a video of the actual product would help.

brand0n, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  6. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting read this thread..

I can say one thing.. this product can not be manufactured by the average person.. and the demo products being displayed will barely produce enough energy to power am iPod.. however the scientific type of person will enjoy the eBook from an intellectual context as most will not buy it to replace their power point..

Good luck

2-4-K, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  7. spud5706

spud5706 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This cant work as it goes against the second law of thermodynamics, you cannot get something for nothing, you cannot even return to the same state so basically this is fundementally flawed (not to say people wont buy it though)

spud5706, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  8. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,

look at youtube, you have at least 30 videos of working units.

I have already posted one link of a working small-scale unit in my previous posts in this thread.

Guys this is getting pointless, please don't comment anymore if all you wanna ask is if it works. Yes, it does work. End of discussion. If don't believe it, then don't promote this product, but don't start going going off-topic with this thread.

This thread is for marketing discussion, not for the product mechanics.

Ripped, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  9. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Ripped..

dont take it so personally mate..

And I dont know if you have ever studied marketing .. but the first rule of Marketing101 is..

The Product - Does it do what it says.

It sounds like you want this to be more a selling thread not a 'marketing' thread.. sales people dont care if the product is shit, they just want the cash..

Marketers are slightly different.

Its a nice minisite though, looks good. It would be great if you offered some bonus material like the solar / wind guides included and market it as an alternate energy bible type book.

I think if people get 2 or 3 options on how to generate power at home then they will feel satisfied and your refunds would drop to about 2%.

Do you have any other sales pages that you split tested on? or is this the only one for now?

2-4-K, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  10. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have already said several times, it works. Whether you wanna believe that or not, it is up to you. You're entitled to your own opinion, I'm totally okay with that, however, let's not discuss that HERE because it is pointless. This is not a thread about that.

Yes, I have tested the sales page, what the average guru doesn't understand is, bonuses don't always help the product.

Bonuses can help, but can also take away from the focus of the product, and the product might lose value.
    I have split tested between this page, with another one, and the current page converts better.

The sales page is not guru-friendly, meaning a guru won't think it converts, but it converts very well, and the gravity of 50 which was obtained in less than 3 weeks, proves that this product converts very well! This is not my first product, I have created several successful products, and if you look at my other products, you'll see that my sales-page style is unconventional, and doesn't meet the common 'guru-style' . The most important thing is that it converts.

Ripped, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  11. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice work man 50 grav already.

mill123, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  12. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    ripped, you did a great job with yourr product and I think people should backoff a little bit

hornetss, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  13. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    @Ripped
    it's obvious you're stressing about this, well all the "proof" you can give won't convince people to back down, at least not publicly and neither are their arguments going to make you admit to whatever so why can't you lot settle down like good kids and discuss marketing like we're supposed to?.

We would certainly learn much more talking about sales copy or marketing or whichever instead of just going around saying "NO U". Peace.

MedicAffiliate, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  14. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    50 gravity in 5 days... WOW!

And to all those complaining that this product does not work: You can say the same about Water4Gas and all other DIY electricity systems, yet they are one of the best selling products on CB with refund rates at acceptable rates.

tibor28, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  15. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way ripped, I just joined you as an affiliate, I wrote up 5 articles last night and already have them posted. I will tell everyone how I convert on those

hornetss, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  16. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This has been really funny to watch unravel [​IMG]

Dear Ezcema:

I think that you, as a vendor, have some very interesting products yourself and I am considering campaigns for one of them.

But the way you have handled yourself in this thread has been quite disingenuous.

It was obvious from many posts back ( in the void ) that you were luring Ripped into letting you create a copycat. So all the rest of your nonsense was just fodder - which would have been brilliant if you and Ripped were working together!

But you are not, and it appears that you have sacrificed a bit of your integrity along the way... [​IMG]

rikat, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  17. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hornetss, good luck, looking forward to see how it goes.

Rikat, you had a good point there.

Eczema, trying to clean your acts and reputation by having all your posts removed, wouldn't make people feel better about you.
    I just want you to know that I have already saved and archived this thread on my PC, with all the original posts that it had (before your posts got deleted), so the facts won't get erased or forgotten. But I won't use this against you. I just did this to have all the fact straights. I don't wanna attack anyone, and I don't do that, however, when someone attacks me, I will defend myself.

I wish you luck in your IM ventures, and hope you learnt a lesson from this. I don't have anything against you, but I'm not gonna sit back when someone attacks my product, which is performing very well. I have never attacked any of your products, althought I could've easily done that, I didn't. I'm not like that, and I don't like attacking anyone.

You kept on posting, and I never went to your threads about your products, and try to post there and ruin it. People here are smart enough to make their own conclusion of who is right or wrong.

Good luck once again in your future products

Ripped, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  18. eczemafreeforever

eczemafreeforever Peon

Best Answers:
    Hehe it was not a joke, just kind of a comment that was not apreciated.... From now on i will not give advice to publishers to avoid any misunderstanding :)

Let the quality of our products talk for us!

eczemafreeforever, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  19. eczemafreeforever

eczemafreeforever Peon

Best Answers:

Ripped, I think you took it too personal, as if i killed someone or something :)

Actually you tried to make fun of our product as well if im not mistaken remember?;) (You know to what im refering)

Regardless, Good luck to you too, and lets the quality of our products do the talking.

We are just one big family after all! (Dont worry i will not post in your threads anymore)

eczemafreeforever, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  20. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never bashed any of your products, nor mentioned anything bad as far as I remember. You can check out all your threads, you won't find anything like that from me. I don't do that, even if I think there's something wrong, I feel that I shouldn't judge nor attack anyone, and shouldn't try to ruin anyone's thread. I don't attack, but I do defend myself very well, and people on this forum can easily conclude who's right or wrong, especially the ones who've been here longer.

I believe my products speak for themselves, there are several of them which have had great success (some of them I have sold).

On this forum, we all try to be friendly here and help eachother out, You haven't been very long on this forum, so you might not now what is acceptable what is not, it's a great friendly place, and we try to help eachtoher out as long as everyone is acting decently and respectable. People who try to act cocky and arrogant, and think they know everything, don't have such a good time on this forum.

Either way, good luck with your marketing ventures.

Ripped, Jun 15, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.