1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Controversial New Product - 33$ Per Sale - THIS IS THE NEW WATER4GAS

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ripped, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myclickbank2u

myclickbank2u Guest

Best Answers:
    this is awesome... thanks!

myclickbank2u, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  2. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    It's unfortunate that people react this way from the start, I do hope your product has more substance than just the generator thing-bear in mind you're selling this to people who can't put a sofa together much less a sophisticated piece of electronic machinery. I'd suggest you give as much additional info/tips as you can so even if it doesn't solve the customer's power requirements in one stroke, it should atleast put them onto some interesting directions re saving money and limiting refunds.

Wish you luck :)

MedicAffiliate, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  3. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    I think the product has great potential, another winner from Ripped. But the sales page needs a lot more work, with images, explanations, etc. I watched that video on Y a year ago or so and I can't remember much about it right now but I think it wasn't too clear how it's working...
    You have to convince the everyday people that
    1) this is a huge invention that is not available for everyone at a low price
    2) it is easy to build
    3) if you build it it will "pay" you for the rest of your life...
    etc.
    Otherwise maybe conversion will be sky high because of the very targeted geeky-type people but the number of sold copies will remain very very low.
    Good luck with this, Vojdan!

SirKhan, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  4. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Petehols and Medicaffiliate, you both had good points, thanks for the support. I wish more people would see it that way, but since this topic is controversial, I understand that some people might not like this product, but I'd suggest not to make any claims that this product doesn't work until you've tried it.

Sirkhan, thanks for the support, and the constructive criticism, you had some good points.

The sales page was made like that for a purpose, it's a very well built sales page, and I guarantee that it converts. It has been tried and tested, with both bum marketing and PPC. You saw the conversions stats, and the conversions overall have been really good! And it doesn't appeal just to the geeky types, but it appeals to the averages joe, I've had quite a few buy this, people who thought this was cool. Anyone looking to save on energy could buy this.

The sales page is not the typical internet-marketing guru sales page. I apply a special anti guru shield on my websites and try to be unique. I've had several products, and all of them were made in an anti-guru way, and were unique, yet they converted very well, all of them had a fairly short sales page!

The only sales page writing style that comes close to this product is the one of 'Run Your Car With Water' that has the cb id: centemax. This product had a gravity of over 900. If you compare that sales page, with mine, you'll find some common grounds. Everyone thought that the centemax sales page was at most average, but it turned out to be one of the most successful sales pages.

So this is not the typical says page that an affiliate would say 'Wow, this is an awesome sales page', it's built differently, the aff might say 'That's not a good sales page' . I totally understand and expect this. The affiliate will know that this sales page converts once he tries it for himself and makes some sales. The most important thing is whether the customer likes the sales page. The proof of whether it converts or not are the conversion stats, and the conversion stats record a very high conversion rate for a 33$

The high-rising gravity is also a proof that this converts, just check some of the analytics sites, you'll notice the gravity boost.

Ripped, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  5. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This one wins "total bulls*!t and scam of the year" by five miles. Whoever claims that this thing really works is either a liar or dropped out of elementary school.

It's products like this that give affiliate marketing in general and clickbank in particular bad reputation.

Forgive me for being so blunt and honest but this product is an insult to human intelligence.

Water4Gas has been around since 1996 at least and was ruled to be "gross and egregious fraud" by an US court. "Magniwork" is well on it's way to top this achievement.

BTW, here are some more product ideas to write eBooks about:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

karabas, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  6. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey ripped this is really cool! congratulations man, Ok look i was looking for a product like this one, I'll try to promote it using a new technique, can you please provide a review copy and some basic stats about the target audience? Thanks in advance.

inzpiration, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  7. Road-Tester

Road-Tester Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the main point is this dude.

As the publisher of this product..

1. Have you constructed one yourself?
    2. Have you seen anyone construct one?
    3. Have you even seen one working with your own eyes?

As an Australian I remember that story (from youtube) being on almost 3 yrs ago on our TV's, and the inventor claimed in about 1 year it would be available to the public.. Trust me we have not heard anything more in the past 3 yrs about this, must tell you something.

This is not lego, and my mass promoting a DIY zero point energy device its sounds like a couple of weekends work, when in theory a University labority would struggle to build this. Well atleast build one that produces any level of energy that will be beneficial to a household.

Like I said, I think people are more curious about this more than thinking if they buy this $40 book they will actually build one at home unless of course they have a PHd in electrical engineering.

Hope it takes off as energy is something the world could do with alternate solutions too.

Road-Tester, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  8. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I'd like to know if you actually made one of these as well. It would go a long way if you did, AND put a video of it running on your sales page.

darkmessiah, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  9. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm working on this with a guy who this kind of stuff, he has has made a small-scale device, enough to power a light bulb, and it does work, have seen it with my own eyes. He has written the ebook.
    Just look around on youtube you'll find at least 20 videos of small-scale and larger-scale working devices.
    I have already specified the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ABXf8L45sM of a demonstration of the technology, it is a small device, which powers itself independently, without the use of batteries or any external power source.

However, let's not turn this thread into drama, and discussions about the functionality of the product. This is a marketing forum. Imagine if we did this with all the products, for example, if there's an eczema product, let's all start asking and doubting, will this cure eczema? Get my point?

Let's focus on the marketing part!, the gravity is rising fast, which is a prove that this product converts.

Ripped, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  10. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your gravity so far! I guess people will buy anything!

rolf, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  11. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, as everyone said, quite unusual sales page, but looks like it's converting well :)

One suggestion: do you really have to ask for affiliates name and email before showing the resources? ;)

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  12. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thanks! And no, you dont' have to sign up, I have put an 'already subscribed' link below the opt in , with which you can access the affiliate materials without opting in, just click that link and proceed

Ripped, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  13. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no doubting here: there is nothing to doubt or ask - it doesn't work. Period.

It's products like these that will get Clickbank eventually shut down by FTC. So yeah, you surely can make a buck or two on this... for a while at least.

karabas, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  14. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Karabas,

Your sense of humor does not escape me (the capillary bowl - lol)

But honestly, what is it about this product that offends you so much?

From all of your previous posts I can see you are a very analytical person (no pun intended), but is it not a fact that many in the scientific community continue to roll this ball around to see what can be done?

rikat, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  15. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    rikat: they are still experimenting, but the vast majority of science all agrees that producing energy out of nothing (perpetual motion) is impossible. It's one thing to do research and investigate, but it's a whole other ball game to be selling it as if it were real.

Imagine if I started selling a book that taught you how to fly. For real. Not a levitation magic trick, but actually flying to work - "save the gas money! avoid the traffic queues! fly to work with new Flybotronic Boots!". You'd be pretty skeptical, right?

This might just be a marketing problem. The gadget may not produce real perpetual motion, but it might produce energy. The question is, has anyone tested it properly to prove that it produces more energy than is put into it?

TigerPublishing, Jun 4, 2009 IP
    karabas likes this.
  16. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    I suppose ethics are/were our main concern while promoting download sites and the alchemical process of turning water into fuel ;) I suppose the real enterprising ones among this lot have already started promotion while the debate amongst scholars continues.

MedicAffiliate, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  17. qq10075684

qq10075684 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope it can take me more sales...The keywords are so hard to choose, because I dont know which can take much traffic.. I will try this product with free method first..

qq10075684, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  18. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an extremely niche thing like the chicken coop thing so a look at those kinds of campaigns may give you some ideas.

MedicAffiliate, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  19. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Might try it on PPC though the landing page isn't that great..

evelinawilliams007, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  20. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're talking about the landing page provided in the aff resources, there are more landing pages in the works, will be up in a coulpe of days

If you're talking about the sales page, the sales page simply works, simply look a the rapid rise in gravity, it has 28 gravity, and the product is less than a week old.

You have to understand that what matters most, is whether the customer likes it. Look at fat loss 4 idiots, and look at runyourcarwithwater. Both didn't have the usual guru-like sales pages, and we all think their sales page sucked. However, the customers liked them, and they made huge money.

I did the same thing with my sales page, and I extensively tested it, for a whole week before launching, over 50 sales were made before I announced this product, See my first post, you'll see the screenshot.

Ripped, Jun 5, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.