1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Controversial New Product - 33$ Per Sale - THIS IS THE NEW WATER4GAS

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ripped, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I'm proud to announce a project that I have put a lot of effort in.

The product is very hot, and I'm not hyping it up, it is the water4gas of the energy niche, at least I think so.

The product is a DIY kit for a free energy generator, basically a generator which can lower the power bill or even completely eliminate it. And yes, this method works!

The testing phase started at the beginning of this week and the results were phenomenal. This sold like crazy!!! And it went viral, people start sharing it between themselves.

I tested this product along with 2 very good affiliates, one did PPC, while me and the other one did bum marketing. The outcome was great! Very High conversion rate, even with a consistent 1:15 conversion, which is very good for a product paying out 33$.

I wasn't trying to make this public before launch day, however, probably from the CB marketplace, some unknown(to me) affiliates picked it up, and started promoting, so even before the official launch, this product got a gravity of about 8, and I wasn't even trying to get gravity, in the contrary, I was trying no to get any publicity and keep this whole thing silent until I test it out.

Here are some conversion shots:
    [​IMG]

From the screenshot above, you can see that it CONVERTS LIKE CRAZY and it goes viral like crazy, I've also received dozen of hits coming from e-mail addresses, meaning people e-mail their friends about this.

Youtube will be perfect for promoting this, since the videos go really viral.

The URL IS: http://www.magniwork.com
    The hoplink is: xxxx.magniwork.hop.clickbank.net (replace xxxx with your CB ID)

Affiliate material here:
    http://www.magniwork.com/affiliatesre.html

This might well be the new water4gas, it sure has the potential.
    The potential market is huge, I mean, anyone could be interested in buying this!

Hop on aboard early!

Ripped, May 31, 2009 IP
  2. CanEh!

CanEh! Peon

Best Answers:
    I really like the looks of this.
    Any chance of getting a review copy.

CanEh!, May 31, 2009 IP
  3. sedna888

sedna888 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Stuff, I have already start to promote it.

I am hoping for at least 20 sales per month in the beginning

sedna888, May 31, 2009 IP
  4. hypersuccess

hypersuccess Guest

Best Answers:
    Any reviews from your affiliates or for us so we can have what we are going to promote in mind!

hypersuccess, May 31, 2009 IP
  5. Road-Tester

Road-Tester Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant see any historical PPC data for this product using KW spytools?

'controversial' yes.. byt that I think you mean to say another hyped product that will not deliver on its promise, aka water4gas.. how many w4g guides were sold, and how many cars do we have running on water??

Likewise this technology in your product has been floating around the net for some time and i suspect it will be the same fallout as w4g.. its very complicated and take considerable skill to build one of these power generators and have it contribute to your energy needs in any substantial way.

Good luck with it though, as I think most poeple who buy these guides are info junkies who just want the info and dont really plan on impplementing the guide.

Road-Tester, May 31, 2009 IP
  6. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    right i better get a review copy for this one huhuh.

perpetual motion.

mill123, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  7. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a thread about how the product functiomns or not. This product works, it has been done, and there is proof of it. Search around a bit on youtube, you'll find a bunch of working devices.

The difference between this and water4gas, is that w4g was pretty complicated to do, while this is much simpler to construct, and it really works.

As far as the review copies are concerned, I will give out a few reviews copies, you may try and construct the device, and you'll see that it really does work.

Ripped, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  8. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a thread about how the product functiomns or not. This product works, it has been done, and there is proof of it. Search around a bit on youtube, you'll find a bunch of working devices.

The difference between this and water4gas, is that w4g was pretty complicated to do, while this is much simpler to construct, and it really works.

As far as the review copies are concerned, I will give out a few reviews copies, you may try and construct the device, and you'll see that it really does work.

Ripped, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  9. drax2006

drax2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey good luck man but if you really have developed a perpetual motion machine then a Nobel prize beckons - not some sh!tty CB sales book! Its only a matter of time before this stuff gets flamed across the whole net - it just cannot work. I will be staying away i'm afraid

drax2006, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  10. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Might be the best choice, if the technology really exists - its not easy to do, otherwise everyone and his grandma would be using it.

As Ripper said, we are not here to discuss if it works of not. However, its important to know this because this reflects the refund rate.

Water4Gas was successful at some point in time because it was easy to do (for some people at least) and it really worked to a certain degree.(at least some people claim that it does) The media helped a lot in promoting it as well at..

Good Luck!

web_18designer, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  11. drax2006

Best Answers:
    Yes, the difference is water4gas could THEORETICALLY work - it may have been difficult to build and implement but it didnt even claim to give you free mileage - just a way of squeezing more performance from your existing car. At least it was based on pseudo science. I'm afraid 'perpetual motion' is complete and utter fairy tale sci-fi nonsense (at least so far) and IMO this campaign is borderline fraud! Look for sky high refund rates as this will no work - it conveniently bypasses most of the laws of physics. As I say, good luck promoting it.

drax2006, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  12. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    Ripped, I think you can ask for a "Nobel prize"----(for your imagination and the impossible thing you are talking about). As far as I know, the refund rate of these kinds of products is higher.

Google has banned these kinds of products too. It will be much more difficult to earn money.

tanakanewyork, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  13. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I said this converts very well, and it does work.
    Perpetual motion really does work, and there are tons of machines that prove it. Just look around on youtube, and google, you'll find at tens of working device.

Here's one video of your "non-working" perpetual motion:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ABXf8L45sM There are tons more like this,

Can I get my nobel prize now.

Futhermore, water4gas couldn't theoritically work, because it broke the second law of thermodynamics.

If you've read a bit of wikipedia, and now you think you're suddenly an expert scientist, you're wrong. Leave the research to the people who know this stuff, I have a guy who is expert on this stuff working with me.

Google hasn't banned any of those product taka, and I have an affiliate doing 10+ sales every day.

So let's not discuss whether the product works, or not, I understand that everyone is suddenly a rocket scientist, just by opening wikipedia.
    The product does work, and the low refund rate can prove it.

Ripped, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  14. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ripped, no disrespect dude...

But what I think people are trying to say is this -

Perpetual motion seems to be a 'perfect' solution to our energy problems. You can get unlimited power for free, with very little investment. And you know what people say about things that are 'too good to be true', right?

What the replies on here have been trying to say, is that if this technology is such a 'God-send', then why aren't there massive power stations using it to power our homes? Why haven't computers got it installed to keep them running non-stop? Why haven't CARS got them installed?

And I think I know the answer - either because it's unreliable, or the technology isn't as good as you might think.

I'm not saying the product is bad, I'm just quantifing what some people are saying on here... a mindset which I feel many affilaites might take?

popedope, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  15. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are such devices dolittle, some efficient and working devices.
    The lutec device (shown on the youtube video on the sales page) is an pretty cheap device that really does work.

The problem with these devices not being implemented, is because, if everyone started to implement these devices in their homes, than the energy industry would collapse.
    It's a trillion dollar industry, and they won't let something like this go mainstream. They won't let anything ruin their business, so they supress it.

Take a look at this as well:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_energy_suppression

Ripped, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  16. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually agree with you on the most part there, but I don't think it wouldn't actually damage their business that much. Imagine if they just changed a coal-fired power station to use one of these things? :)

All the wind generators we have now, and stuff... it's all provided by energy companies.

I haven't seen the product, I'm just saying about what a lot of people on here are thinking. I think it's a great sales page which sells the product well.

popedope, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  17. drax2006

Best Answers:
    hey guys - forget selling this and just head over to http://www.phact.org/e/freetest.html and claim your $10k prize for advancing mankind! There are many other similar prizes still unclaimed so lets get claiming! Hell ripped, I might just buy this myself - at least you got my curiosity piqued :)

drax2006, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  18. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Can i have a review copy? if its high quality i will sure give it a try!

web_18designer, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  19. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm promoting renewable energy guides and I'd be happy to promote your product, if any review copies still available, I'd be appreciated to get a one..

shand0, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  20. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys I think you should lay off a bit here. I understand what you are saying that you think it would not work. But wasn't there a time people said the telephone would not take off and it was a fairy invention. Perpetual motion has been talked about since Nikolas Tesla and I am a huge fan of his. He invented one yes. The aussies in the video that ripped has on the site I seen them on TV here and there was huge discussion about this.

I think the product will work but it depends on how much time and energy people will put into this in order to get a machine built. A lot of people will buy this product and they will keep it for a spare weekend to work on or even a long weekend. So I believe the refund rate will be quite low on this.

Ripped I think you have done a great job on this and have my interest up I love these sorts of things. At least with this product you have a lot of people discussing it and as the saying goes there is no such thing as bad advertising!

All the best Ripped

Pete

petehols, Jun 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.