1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Control Player Bar for .SWF file

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by GoHalo3, Dec 14, 2009.

Hello all... I need your input and recommendations...

I have a .SWF presentation file that to where I want to add control bar (play, stop, forward, etc)... can you please advise how I can do this. Is there a converter somewhere?

PS. I know have the FLA or FLV file (only .swf)

Please let me know.

GoHalo3, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. dream party

dream party Active Member

Best Answers:
    dream party, Dec 15, 2009 IP
    freebanner likes this.
  3. anllyy

anllyy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ture, dream party is right, I don't know there are any swf web player. But you can convert it to flv first and find a good flv web player.

Speak of FLV web player, I know one free flv web player maker. You can search moyea playerbox. Hope will help.

anllyy, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  4. jumpjump

jumpjump Peon

Best Answers:
    You may take a look at this step by step guide, it will teach you how to configure the conversion settings freely to get the ideal quality, and can create a Flash video player automatically with customizable playback control skins. The created Flash video player can auto-adapt to the video’s width, height and aspect ratio, thus the FLV video can be displayed without black bars (See the screenshot below).
    [​IMG]
    It’s very impressive!. I followed it and successfully put my canon camcorder video on my homepage, it's easy to understand, I think it deserves a try.
    http://www.flash-video-soft.com/blog/?p=4
    If you want to create a SWF player which can play different FLV files dynamically, you should choose “Get the FLV path from a URL variable and play progressively“.
    Hope it helps, email me if you need further help. ;)

jumpjump, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  5. Calvinsonic

Calvinsonic Guest

Best Answers:
    you can first convert swf to flv and then use a flv web player to insert the flv video.
    for the flv web player, i'm using flowplayer which is free and good to use.

Calvinsonic, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  6. austinbootcamps

austinbootcamps Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there an advantage for link-building in using flowplayer rather than say YouTube for video on one's website, when it comes to syndication?

austinbootcamps, May 27, 2010 IP
  7. Shirley1874

Shirley1874 Peon

Best Answers:
    Upload your video to YouTube and add your website to the video description, doing this can bring a back link to your website.

Shirley1874, May 27, 2010 IP