1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Continous Work ... Vector or Simplify Image

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by sellerscentral, Jun 24, 2014.

I'm looking for someone who can do this on a long term basis. I need someone who can take my photos and turn them into PSD files that uses minimum colors. In the example file attached is a photo if Dr. Dre that I converted into just 3 brown shades. I may need one or more photos converted daily or weekly. If you are up for the task please quote your rate per image. If you want to give it a try then you can convert this image (http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-...ggy-azalea-revolve-clothing-photos-2014-4.jpg) into no more than 4 different skin tones (White - Off-white - Pink - Light brown ) (Maximum of 4 colors). Colors cannot fade into each other and each color must be on it's own layer. All white on one layer (ANYTHING that is white including clothing) - All red on one layer and so on. If I accept your offer I will send you $5 in paypal for doing the above test image as not to waste your time.

Attached Files:

sellerscentral, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  2. sellerscentral

sellerscentral Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for all that made offers. Just to clear things up a bit I have provided another example pic. Here's an Iggy pic I converted into a simple single skin color. The reason I need it like that is so that we can convert the image to be used for rhinestones or vinyl. (see example image). That is the only reason why I as if you guys can convert the sample image provided to make you you understand and can do the work. Just sending a quote doesnt let me know that you can do do the job or even understand the requirements. Thanks for taking your time and looking

Attached Files:

sellerscentral, Jun 25, 2014 IP