1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Sponsors Wanted! - Entertainment Site

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by BellaNightshade, Apr 27, 2006.

Hi All,

I'm just posting here on the off chance that maybe some of you might be interested in helping me out here. I'm a regular DP member so thought it might be worth a shot! ;)

I own and manage http://www.enchantedentertainment.co.uk (website and forum community) we are growing very fast and have made lots of great contacts in the entertainment industry.

In the next couple of months I'm going to be launching some brand new articles, content and competitions and I am looking for Entertainment related prizes to be donated in association with these. In return for offering a prize (or providing funding for us to purchase a certain prize) you or your company will be stated as one of the 'Competition Sponsors' your details and/or links to your website or products will be added to the article or competition itself and on all promotional emails and newsletters associated with it. We will also promote you in any other ways we can during the time the competition or article is running that you have donated a prize for.

We are already in touch with some PR firms and celeb contacts to provide us with movie merchandise but anything else that the DP members can come up with would be very welcome.

All prizes need to be Entertainment related in some way, like DVD's Games Consoles, MP3 Players..... you get the idea! Basically anything will be considered.

We are based in the UK, so please bear this in mind if you're thinking of getting involved. :)

Feel free to post here or drop me a PM if you think you can help or would like to get involved in any way!

Kind Regards
    Rebecca Bowden - Enchanted Entertainment.

BellaNightshade, Apr 27, 2006 IP
  2. BellaNightshade

BellaNightshade Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have one person lined up to sponsor one contest so far, but still in need of more, can I just add, that you dont need to be in the entertainment industry, or have a entertainment related product to promote to take part in this, it's just the prize that needs to be entertainment related, that can include donating a gift voucher, or even donating some money through paypal that we can use to buy an entertainment related product with and then we will state in the competition 'Prize Donated By YOUR COMPANY' with all the details and link/banners etc. Your company can be anything at all, we have a very diverse seletion of members. :)

BellaNightshade, Apr 27, 2006 IP