1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content Writing That Goes for Gold

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Lannister10, May 6, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    In today’s day and age, content writing has become a lucrative and rather important business for companies everywhere. The Internet pushes more and more businesses to supply more content with their services to help boost awareness and help give the clients more bang for their buck.

Do you need professional, top quality content writer? I can assure that you get a one to one service that fits you and your company like a tailored suit! I make sure to include your specific needs to help your website and product pop straight out of the screen and burn straight into the brain.

Experience

I have plenty of experience in any field, from sport to fashion and everything in-between and I assure the best quality with every piece I write. I am extremely passionate about the wonders of the English language and each word is meticulously chosen to achieve the highest possible impact while sticking to the style and aiming at the target audience that you choose.

I make every piece unique and sing out as if it was your own voice. I guarantee authenticity that is delivered in the format and on the platform best suited to you and your company.

Research is important

Research is just as important as the writing itself. You don’t want just any old thing rehashed and reworded. You want your company to be on the forefront of the Information Highway, delivering the newest and most informative content to be shared by millions, and so do I!

You don’t have to wait

Hitting deadlines is a personal goal to me. Obviously, you don’t want to be hanging round for the bus when all you want to do is get going. I consider this the same for copywriting. I don’t like to leave you waiting out in the cold that’s why before I start each task we will talk and decide on a deadline, then all you have to do is sit back and relax, knowing that your content will be provided on time so you don’t have to put back any launch dates or postpone any advertising.

Of course, sometimes problems can arise, that are outside anyone’s control. I will make sure to keep you up to date with any special circumstances and if the work just so happens to not be to your standards, I will work hard to rectify anything upon instruction!

Pricing:

-Article writing / SEO Content writing: $1.00/100 words
    -Press release writing: $1.8/100 words
    -Product review writing/ Web content writing / Guest post writing - $1.5/100 words

Discount:

Get a 10% discount on an order of more than 10 Articles.

Details needed:

• Number of articles needed
    • Word count for each content.
    • Other instructions

Email:

PayPal Email:

24 x 7 Chat Support (Skype): Lannister1010

For an Order Confirmation:

Kindly post your Unique Transaction ID here on my sales thread.

Thanks for stopping by my thread.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Lannister10, May 6, 2015 IP
  2. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've added you on Skype.

pianogirl, May 6, 2015 IP