1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Writing Services: Bulk Discounts EXPLAINED!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Senobia, Sep 11, 2015.

Okay, so my website is going through a hosting change and revamp right now and it's temporarily parked.

However, due to some recent conversations I've had with clients and fellow writers, I felt the need to write a blog post on a certain topic - right NOW! Hosting change/revamp, be damned.

It's on the subject of bulk discounts on content writing services and how some would-be content buyers don't really understand what they're being offered.

So if you're one of the many people who are still in the dark about these kinds of deals, go have a read.

Senobia, Sep 11, 2015 IP
    Vlasic and goscript like this.
  2. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I see this happening every day. Actually they do understand, it's just a way for them to try and get a lower price.

goscript, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  3. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know. I was just being tactful and polite in addressing the situation. I can do that sometimes! LOL :D

Senobia, Sep 13, 2015 IP