1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content Writing / SEO & Backlinking Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by Curtis Dawson, Mar 3, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello, I'm offering my services to people who are interested. They Include:

1. Content Writing - I charge a minimum of 1$ per 100 words and more depending on the topic.

2. SEO Services - I will charge to have a look at your website and give an analysis about it and what you can do to improve rank and get more traffic.

3. Web Consultant - I will charge to give you information about how you can start making money online with proven methods that I use, we can talk through Skype.

4. Backlinking Services - I do all backlinking manually. I find high page rank blogs / forums that are semi-related to your niche and create backlinks that way.

Payment is not necessary until I have completed the job. Pricing is Negotiable, just send me a PM and we can discuss everything. Also, you can add me on Skype - Cdawsonservices.

Thank you.

Curtis Dawson, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hey, do you have any article samples you could PM me?

Franklin Hatchett, Mar 8, 2015 IP