1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Content Writer Needed for Websites, Blogs, and Social Bookmarking

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Elee, Sep 26, 2012.

We are seeking someone to write content for our 10 websites and blogs who is well versed in SEO techniques and social networking. Typically, our articles are 250 to 300 words each used for our websites and 400 - 450 words for our blogs and article websites like Ezine. We will give you the Primary Keyword and the Themed Keywords (one or two) for each article.

[B]We ask that ONLY English writers respond.[/B]

You will need to ensure each article written is interesting, informative, well written with the reader in mind. Although our primary objective is to optimize our websites and blogs, Google's standards now are such that the articles must be user friendly First and SEO oriented Secondly.

Here are samples of each type article we will need:
         a.  Article Websites: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Sarah_Porter
         b.  Website Content: http://www.cardsshoppe.com 
         c.  Blog: http://www.cardsshoppe.com/blog/

Here are the rates we are currently paying:
    250 Words: $4.00 for Original; $2.50 for Each Spin
    350 Words: $5.00 for Original; $3.50 for Each Spin
    500 Words: $10.00 for Original; $7.50 for Each Spin

If interested, please respond to wps946 @ bellsouth . net with your qualifications and rates. Thanks

PHP:

Elee, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  2. Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I would like to offer my services as a freelance content writer, if the position is still “ON”. I am writing content on mobile phones, Smartphone and other electronic appliances from past four years. - Eric

Eric Johnson, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  3. tickmarkm

tickmarkm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After writing them u actually need to promote it and get in traffic. For traffic u can use social bookmarking sites. Here is an example that i bookmarked ur post that u posted here tickmark.me

tickmarkm, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  4. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for sample request. I've just sent you the completed order to your given Id. Let me know the feedback. Hope to hear back from you ASAP for more orders and build our future business relationship.

TonyMarket, Oct 2, 2012 IP