1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Content Writer for SEO/Internet Marketing Niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by wtg, Apr 17, 2015.

I am looking for a Writer who have experience in SEO/IM niche and can write articles based on experience/research. Would need well researched and high quality articles weekly.

PM me your samples and price range.

wtg, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  2. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It would have been apt on your part to quote a price range that you are willing to offer. That would have been helpful in at-least three different ways -

1. Writers who charge beyond the mentioned price range would have happily let the opportunity pass by without spending their time in drafting PMs.
    2. You won't get flooded with lots of PMs quoting a higher than expected price tag.
    3. DigitalPoint servers would have saved considerable amount of bandwidth by not having those unnecessary private messages - thus providing a boost to the 'Go Green' campaign :D

Just my 2 cents without any intention to offend anyone.

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  3. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Thanks Deb, I would like to see the price range and quality of different levels and make an informed decision. I still agree the points you mentioned makes sense

wtg, Apr 17, 2015 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.
  4. iDeservedhere

iDeservedhere Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's your lowest offer?

iDeservedhere, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  5. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi wtg, I am having experience in writing articles from last seven years. I am doing seo personally for my blogs. I can provide best content for seo related topic. Other topics which i can provide you best content are: money making programs, Internet marketing, web hosting related topics, affiliate programs, ppc related, etc... For normal article i will charge you 0.5$ for 100 words. If you want articles in seo format 1$ per 100 words. I will insert keywords as per your wish in articles.

webmaster44, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  6. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL. Why would you be interested in the lowest price being offered?:confused: I mean generally it's the highest price people inquire about.:rolleyes:

Content Maestro, Apr 17, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  7. iDeservedhere

iDeservedhere Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just want to get the idea about the pay rates because no client will talk about the highest prices.

iDeservedhere, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  8. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That actually depends on the way you pitch and also the client you're talking to.:)

Content Maestro, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  9. stilleyes

stilleyes Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    An informed decision, huh! Sure thing. There's this thing called "information overload," ever heard of it?

Your listing does not have a checklist that'll streamline the proposals you get. By requesting for a writer with "experience in SEO/IM niche" on the second largest IM online forum, you practically just opened Pandora's box.

Good luck sifting through the barrage of PMs you'll be receiving. I'll eat my hat if the number of PMs you receive is less than 50.

In any case, I guess all I'm trying to say is that I second Deb's advice. I couldn't have said it any better.

stilleyes, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  10. hasan9109

hasan9109 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello sir i am writer and my skype id is emam9109

hasan9109, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  11. hasan9109

hasan9109 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I charge $1 for 100 words

hasan9109, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  12. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with the persons post /offer. If interested writers can't take a few minutes to contact the poster with a pitch that includes their rates, then they shouldn't bother looking for work. People are constantly complaining about people posting and listing rates that many writers deem unacceptable for the required work. (Understandable given some offers I've seen posted here for quite some time now.) Now, here is a person who is open to reviewing a writers pitch, taking a look at their portfolio and then decide if the writers requested rate is reasonable for the quality of work they produce. Writers want to be paid what they are worth. They want a client who values their work. This person might very well be that client. This is a person / potential client that is open to offers. Not someone who has a fixed rate in mind and won't budge, even just the slightest bit, from that fixed rate. The person can't read your mind. The person doesn't know what your rate is until you tell them. Balls in the writers court. It's the writers chance to give it his/her best shot.

TextServices, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  13. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very well said @TextServices :D

Vitarank, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  14. stilleyes

stilleyes Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You do have a point mate! At the very least, from a writer's perspective, this is the perfect offer to bid on. But let's be practical here. Which is better, having a streamlined listing with a substantial number of offers that the client can rummage through thoroughly, or a blown-out listing with a resulting mind-boggling number of offers that the client may not have the time nor the will to go through completely?

It is counter-intuitive. DP is not a job board where hirers can sieve through the clutter of proposals on the bases of rate, rating, country, and a host of other delineating factors. Our good friend here will be hounded with countless PMs that he wouldn't be able to tell each one off from another save for the username, PM subject and time of PM delivery.

From the viewpoint of the OP, the sheer size will be overwhelming and it will be a strenuous activity to go through each offer to check the attached samples and varied price range. From the viewpoint of the writer, it is within the realm of possibilities for your proposal to be lost in the clutter without getting so much as a minute overview/skimming. Even while it is possible that you may be one of the most qualified applicants.

My point is that, for a highly specialized niche like Astrophysics, the OP can afford to spread out his net. But for IM/SEO, I think not. Again think about it, there are many here that offer PR2-7 blog post links on Fiverr/SEOClerks and call that SEO experience, or say build a random IM blog only their friends read and say they have IM experience. And then there are those who wouldn't know how to host a site but have written a few IM articles for content mills and say they have knowledge about SEO/IM. All of these groups will be applying, including the more qualified group of applicants who have first-hand experience of how SEO/IM operates because they have built successful sites based on their knowledge.

Now the bummer is that, all of these applicants from the various groups would have their proposals clumped in together, without so much as a differentiating factor. The bunch of us clamoring for a more specialized listing are doing so for the community, so everyone gets their due share of attention.

Gawd, why do my replies have to be so lengthy!

15. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The poster is going to get bombarded with PM's the moment the post is made seeking a writer. There is no shortage of people who apply for writing offers here whether they can actually write or not, regardless of the subject matter. People who obviously do not meet the criteria routinely post in threads and send PMs even though they stand a snowballs chance in hell of actually landing the gig. Whether it is here or another resource, it is up to the writer to use his / her talents to catch the potential clients attention and standout among the crowd. Doesn't matter if it is here or the resources where people are rated, buyers can filter based on specific criteria, etc. - the competition is fierce. Standing out among the crowd is crucial whether it is competing against 5 other applicants or 50. It's no different than the brick and mortar world where a resume can determine if you get a call for an interview or not. Sure, it can be a time consuming dreaded chore to weed through potential applicants. As a buyer, it's just one of those tasks that comes with the territory. A talented writer knows this, uses it to their advantage, and constructs a pitch that grabs the attention of the tired, bored, often discouraged person whose task it is to narrow down the list of applicants to a manageable number where they can then spend the time to take a closer look at what each applicant is offering.

TextServices, Apr 17, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  16. sandyx

sandyx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I've been doing SEO for couple of years now and I know one thing, CONTENT IS KING. I know you have heard this phrase a lot but that is the truth. In my years of SEO I've manage to gather a team of best professional writers for my projects. I've decided to share this service with you.
    With 2$/100 words you can have Blog posts, Web content, Reviews, Product descriptions, Copywriting, Everything related to writing.

sandyx, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  17. stilleyes

stilleyes Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As a writer, I would rather compete with 5 applicants than with 50. In the shoes of the hirer, I'd rather schlepp through 5 applications than 50 applications. But that's just me.

I do not know anyone who wouldn't want it easy, especially when the difference between having it easy and having a migraine is just a few lines of text.

No one is finger-pointing at or red marking the OP. Personally, I'm only hinting at obvious facts to make this a more successful listing for both the writers and the OP.

It is not my intention to derial the thread anymore than I already have, so I'll have to close the curtains with this reply.

Content Maestro likes this.
  18. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rate is good according to market.

Atikur, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  19. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Which market are you referring to that $1 per 100 words is a good or even decent rate?

coreygeer, Apr 18, 2015 IP
    awundrin likes this.
  20. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Perhaps he's referring to the market here in Digital Point. $1/100 words basically has become standard charge for content here. Which is kinda sad :(

Vitarank, Apr 18, 2015 IP