1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content writer available

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Trojanfan, Sep 5, 2005.

Hello,

My name is Brandon. I am a freelance content writer who has done work for a wide range of topics and web sites. Normally my work consists of movie/game reviews, feature articles, finance/business related, hosting (apache, cpanel, introductions, etc.), copywrite, humor, and lifestyle articles. However, I pride myself on being concise, using a unique style, and appealing to readers and therefore I believe I can handle any topic. I have excellent grammar and spelling skills. I have been writing since I was a child, but only for the past three years have I been doing paid work in the freelance field.

My rates are extremely flexible however I generally prefer $0.02 to $0.03 per word at the base minimum depending on the type of article. Over time, as I prove myself to the employer, I do hope for additional payment for articles. Price reductions will be given for large orders of articles.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I have plenty of examples available and they can be e-mailed to you at any time for your reference.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Brandon

Trojanfan, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  2. Trojanfan

Trojanfan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Last bump. got some interest. Any more?

Trojanfan, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  3. getsum80

getsum80 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i sent you an email. you never replied, I resent again now

getsum80, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  4. Trojanfan

Trojanfan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really? Very sorry, will reply to this one. If no more interest we'll let this thread go.

Trojanfan, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  5. JSource

JSource Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't you writer over at Constant-Content.com? I think I bought one of your articles there :)

JSource, Dec 22, 2005 IP