1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content Writer Available--USA Based--24 Hr Turnaround! $1.25/100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by pjmoniuszko, Jul 28, 2011.

Beyond the title I am currently a student at UVA trying to earn some extra money before I head back to school and looking to continue work into the school year with long and short term contracts.

Here's the basics; I've been writing on DP for quite a while now and have experience writing on topics ranging from in depth media/electronic reviews, the health benefits of apples, and general keyword blurbs and blog entries. Therefore, pretty much anything that is given to me I can do quickly, efficiently, and have it be of the utmost quality.

Samples are available upon request, and feel free to shoot me a PM or just ask for my email or various client messaging names if that is your preferred method of contact.

Bulk rates are available for large orders, and can be discussed once a dialogue has been started.

Look forward to hearing from you!

pjmoniuszko, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  2. pjmoniuszko

pjmoniuszko Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Due to current demand, I'm am willing to lower my price to 1.00/100 words

pjmoniuszko, Jul 29, 2011 IP