1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Site for Sale, High Overture, SE Hits, Quality! No programming exp. needed

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jg123, Jul 24, 2005.

This site has a PageRank -3-. ** No programming experience is needed to run this site.

www.FlirtingSecret.com is for sale; this site has been up for less than two months.

This site offers some rare opportunities; it has very attractive Overture Numbers:

Searches done in May 2005
    Count Search Term
    28267 flirting secret

Already the search engines have been sending keyword traffic:

Num Perc. Search Engine
    14 77.78% msn
    2 11.11% Google
    2 11.11% Sympatico

Total Unique visitors in the past 30 days is 131.

The value of this domain name alone is probably $500-$1000. This site has the potential to be a cornerstone site for a very successful web business. Affiliate links to dating sites pay very well and your traffic will be of high quality to send to other sites.

I am selling this site because I don't have time to take care of it and promote it properly, I find myself with almost 20 sites and there are just not enough hours in the day.

You get everything you see on the site with this sale including the custom logo. All back-links on my other sites will remain for a minimum of 45 days.

These sites also come with three months of free hosting.

This site was developed and customized using a very powerful CMS called Xoops.

You can add rotating banners (with full stats), tutorials, polls, news, forums, links, RSS feeds, features, custom pages and blocks all through the administration panels, no programming is needed.

I just put up adsense, so consider this site to have no income yet.

Tons of back-links already established (most through non reciprocal directory submissions). This site has a Goggle Page Rank of 3, with a little work they should hit PR 4 or 5 by the next update.

I will offer email support (to the best of my abilities) for up to 30 days after sale.

The following are the official Xoops modules: With many more in the official Xoops repository.

News
    NewBB
    Polls
    Web Links
    Downloads
    Headlines
    FAQ
    Partners
    Members
    Contact Us

Official XOOPS Module Repository! Contains an additional 314 available downloads with everything from Integrated Forums, Photo Galleries, Classified Ads, Audio/Video, Calendars and more.

You can basically set this software up to do anything and everything imaginable. Xoops also has a huge and helpful community to answer any of your ongoing questions.

This will be an auction ending Sunday July 31, 2005 at 12 noon EST.

-The BIN is set at $450.00 and the starting bid is $150.00, with bid increments of $10.00

Payments via Paypal please, for other payment options contact me first. I will accept bids by PM, posts and email to . Please Note: Once a deal has been reached I would appreciate payment within three hours, if that is not possible please discuss a time with me when placing your bid.

Feel confident when dealing with me, I have 107 feedback rating on Ebay and an additional 327 positive feedback with Player Auctions. In addition here is my Paypal Reputation Info: This info can be verified when you place your bid (upon request).

Seller Reputation: (308) Verified Buyers
    Account Status: Verified
    Account Type: CA Premier
    Account Creation Date: Jan. 16, 2001
    PayPal Member For: 4 years 6 months 1 day

I will reserve the right to cancel this auction if the BIN is met
    I will also reserve the right to not sell this site if I feel the highest bid is too low.

Thanks and good luck.

jg123, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  2. kdb003

kdb003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How do you figure?

kdb003, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  3. use_your_equity

use_your_equity Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not to be rude, but please provide more info on the value of the domain? I am interested btw

use_your_equity, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  4. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is my estimate. Thanks for your interest.

jg123, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  5. keikor

keikor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the highest bid now? Auction ending on sunday right?

keikor, Jul 26, 2005 IP
  6. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Highest bid is $175.00. Auction ending Sunday July 31, 12 noon est.

thanks

jg123, Jul 26, 2005 IP