1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Related Issue

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seochampsin, Jan 28, 2014.

Recently I have faced one issue with content... The issue is that, I have ordered 400+ content from Content writer, and it is also 100% unique, but when I translate it in Spanish and check plagiarism then I found that the whole the article is translated to English from Spanish.

So I would like to know that,

Is there any way to solve such issue or is there any way to check one language content with multiple language content.

seochampsin, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haa... Haaa... :p:pthere is no other way than to write it again from the start because there is nothing you can do now @seochampsin !!

I am sorry but i couldn't stop laughing :D:D:D the content writer has ridiculously ditched you !! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

John Dave, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  3. seocrat

seocrat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you can solve it through editing your content again or hire a new Spanish content writer.

Thanks,

seocrat, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  4. seochampsin

seochampsin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to respond to my issue John Dave and seocrat.

So according to you, there is no way to solve this issue. is it worth to use such content for link building?

5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And the whole 400+ content from your content writer will also has the same issue surely. When hiring a content writer the author must be specialize on what language do you target for creating article. This will ruin your website's reputation in your respected field.

KylieSweet, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  6. seochampsin

seochampsin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually i have hired a person who provide bulk content at cheap price.

7. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I am afraid but not it is use less because Google new Algorithm i.e. Humming Bird is focused on the Content and if you build link using that content you are definitely going to to be penalized by the Google.

John Dave, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  8. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Plagium is a plagiarism checker that has support for pages in Spanish language. However, there are limitations imposed upon its FREE usage. You can paste up to 25000 characters in the search box and without registering you can only use this tool once per day. So you might have to pay and sign up for their service.
    Plagscan also appears to have such support, but I am not sure about it. They don't allow to use their tool unless you sign up. So I have not checked it out yet.
    Hope this helps.:)

Content Maestro, Jan 30, 2014 IP