1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content of Embarrassingly High Quality Available!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by meholaman, Feb 18, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello all,

It's been a while since I posted here as I've been busy working on my PhD, but I miss content creation and so thought I would take on a limited number of clients. What you need to know about me is that:

• I have over 5 years of content creation experience
    • I write engaging content that both people and search engines like; no point writing for one but not the other!
    • I beat 300+ other students to graduate at the top of my year with an MA in Business and Marketing
    • I am currently pursuing a PhD in marketing
    • I'm a native UK writer
    • I sell quality, so but it's well worth the extra cost. My rates start at $4/100.
    I can write on most niches (quantum mechanics and the like may be a bit beyond my grasp..), but am particularly well suited to writing about marketing, business, travel, whisky, writing, health, exercise, beer, technology, education and student life.

Check out http://www.holydeadline.com for samples of my writing, and send me a PM if you have any questions or think you'd like to work with me.

Fist bump,
    Martin

meholaman, Feb 18, 2014 IP