1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Content Marketplace Overhaul

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by dcristo, Oct 17, 2016.

Following on from my suggestion in this thread I really think the content marketplace on DP needs an overhaul, it is not as busy as it used to be, and I reckon that's due to the flood of low quality content sellers.

If you think the suggestion has merit and the problem is you don't have the time to review articles that receive complaints from buyers, I'd put my hand up to do the job (paid of course). You'd incur extra costs to begin with, but it would improve the content marketplace, and your overall bottom line. This would be a pretty easy system to implement I would imagine, as well.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    dcristo, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  2. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are 5 steps you are proposing would be necessary and are most likely to yield positive, productive, and profitable results for our DP community?

wco, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Pointless discussing it more when the suggestion was ignored. You should already get the gist of what I am saying from my original post.

dcristo, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  4. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think your suggestion is acceptable. 3 warnings for selling low quality content is not bad choice. Selling low quality contents (while DP have strict rule to only allow high quality content) seems likely an attempt to scam other people (buyer).

I know staffs have heard our opinion. However, I am not sure our idea would be accepted or not. It would be nice to hear what staffs think about it. I believe there are many things to consider before such rule could be implemented. We just don't know it. I hope staff could share it with all of us in this thread.

Arick unirow, Oct 24, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.