1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Grecko, Jan 24, 2016.

Is content marketing the main part of your online marketing campaigns?
    If yes how you apply it? Can you post some examples of your own work?
    If not, why you don't use content marketing?

Grecko, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You should follow / get involved with these guys if you want to get all the insider info on content marketing (and how to do it the right way):

https://twitter.com/CMIContent

qwikad.com, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  3. Grecko

Grecko Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice qwikad!
    I have studied a lot about content marketing and next month I will start two campaigns. I think content marketing is the future and it is my main strategy. I wanted to see if anyone here is also concerned and start a discussion with examples and analyze strategies.

Grecko, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  4. Tushar Panchal

Tushar Panchal Member

Best Answers:
    Every think works for online marketing campaigns like a Landing page, title, keywords, description and budgets also deserve the part of online marketing...

Tushar Panchal, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  5. Neeraj Dhiman

Neeraj Dhiman Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Content marketing is the most important part of Online marketing. In today's world of Online marketing 70% of user find relevant information from articles, videos and images rather then the advertisements. So, content marketing has become important part on Online marketing, thus it helps to deliver high quality content to users.

I do content promotion by using blogs, firstly do some research, and then get some idea, if your idea of writing content is valid, then write a blog and then promotions.

Neeraj Dhiman, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  6. cheerfulscribe

cheerfulscribe Peon

Best Answers:
    Like Neeraj said, nowadays people do their research before buying things rather than just trusting whatever ads they come across.

One of the best things about content marketing is that since you're that person who's supplying them information, you can establish yourself as an authority in the prospect's eyes. Unlike people who are trying to sell in one shot, you can demonstrate that you know what you're talking about and educate them about the benefits of doing business with you at the same time.

So rather than fill your sites only with sales pages trying to get the person's money at all costs, make a web of information that links together to create a substantial content resource -- and when the time is right, people will buy.

cheerfulscribe, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  7. ioZoom

ioZoom Member

Best Answers:
    Sure why not. Content marketing is just one small part of online marketing but i think social media marketing is big right now.

ioZoom, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  8. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content marketing is become popular in these days as Google love sites that have good amount of high quality contents.

iwebsocial, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  9. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    Try to use outreach for guest blogging.

aloeindica, Feb 4, 2016 IP