1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Marketing

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by AndriusMorlenz, Dec 20, 2015.

I've heard this concept for sure but I am not entirely sure what it is.. So if you buying content marketing service from some agency they should provide with content such as Articles, blogs, product descriptions, etc and make it attractive to make conversions or make people to share it ?

AndriusMorlenz, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  2. Galaksion

Galaksion Peon

Best Answers:
    It's simple: Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.

Galaksion, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  3. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    Oh boy, a simple search would have saved us all some time, but maybe you are not familiar with the concept of Google so let me help you:

http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/what-is-content-marketing/

HCFGrizzly, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  4. bengr86

bengr86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Content Marketing is merely another means of driving customers to your site, by creating original and engaging content that is relevant to what you are selling and is able to answer the questions that your customers are likely to be asking.

bengr86, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  5. Brucode

Brucode Member

Best Answers:
    • Today's is an trend of content marketing just need that our content should be unique, relative and meaningful.
    • The size of content is also matters it depends on task means if you are going to share blog then of course it must be at least 300 words. but if you think to share image then content should be more than 200 characters.
    • people love to read a meaningful content weather it is long or short.
    • Nobody prefer to read short content instead of useful, meaningful, even i personally experienced i always choose to read long meaningful blog.

Brucode, Feb 25, 2016 IP
  6. MarkHawkins

MarkHawkins Peon

Best Answers:
    For a blog content 400 words are required to describe the topic in detail.
    For product description 2-3 sentences.

The title of the content should be descriptive of the content written.
    The content written be self sufficient to answer the questions of the customer or reader reading it.
    Content marketing has now become an important part in the field of website management in order to optimize the site results. The high profile internet marketing companies like dhaninfo, platinums and others hire expertise in content marketing.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    MarkHawkins, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  7. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to explain you, what is content marketing! I founded the best explanation in one site, what is why, i want to share it with your! So "Content marketing’s purpose is to attract and retain customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior. It is an ongoing process that is best integrated into your overall marketing strategy, and it focuses on owning media, not renting it!" As for me, it is the best phrose for everyone!

JudySlean, Apr 12, 2016 IP