1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Marketing successes/failures?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by libbylou, Feb 15, 2018.

Hi there, I'm working on a book that's coming out in April on creating content marketing strategies for ecommerce, and I would love to interview small business owners with unique and interesting products for the book.

After working with several highly funded startups on content strategy, I've come to realize that everyone struggles in this area, even the CEO's of venture-backed companies! In fact, those I've worked with are highly intelligent, innovative people who are passionate about their product, but still somewhat clueless in this area.

If you're willing to share your struggles and successes, let me know by email - . I'd be grateful, and I'm happy to offer my two cents around creating content for your products in exchange.

My question for this thread: What is your niche and what type of content have you had the most success with? What are your biggest challenges in this area?

Thanks!

libbylou, Feb 15, 2018 IP