Selling Content Invasion- Exquisite Content Creation Experts Invading Digital Point

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Ethan Parker, Mar 19, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you looking for a writing agency that will create exceptional content according to your most specific requirements?

Look no further!

Content Invasion is a newly formed content marketing agency with only one goal in mind- revolutionize the industry with remarkable content at the most affordable rates.

Even though we are new as an agency, each writer in our team has over 5 years of writing experience- over 1000 samples readily available for any member looking to evaluate our quality.

We admit that we are not the cheapest writers out there- but our quality, work ethic, professionalism, and TATs supersedes every competitor here on Digital Point.

Why should anyone choose us?

We provide:
    • Impeccable content written by native English writers.
    • Thoroughly researched and backed up with facts and statistical data.
    • Amazing delivery time- No more hanging on empty promises of lousy writers who can’t deliver on time. If we do not deliver content on time, you are entitled to a full refund while keeping the rights of the article we wrote for you.
    • Two price packages to suit any budget- we adjusted our pricing packages to our buyer's needs and capabilities.
    • Unlimited revisions- even though we almost never have clients asking us to rewrite something, we are always more than happy to modify our writing to better suit client’s needs.
    We can write:
    • Articles
    • Blog posts
    • Product reviews
    • Press releases
    • Sales pages
    • Authority content

We accept content in all niches except adult and gambling.

The premium content package costs $1.8 per 100 words of content.

Order here

The platinum content package costs $3.8 per 100 words of content.

Order here

Specifics of the packages can be found on the order pages. Samples can be viewed there, as well.

If you have any other questions, please, do not hesitate to ask.

All members of the Digital Point forum are eligible for a 20% discount on any platinum package order for eternity.

Feel free to post a review of our services below and help other members make an informed decision.

Ethan Parker, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  2. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Offering a review post for the first member that PMs me. 1000-word post- Premium package. Get the $18 worth of content for free!

Ethan Parker, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  3. Shreeyansh Singhal

Shreeyansh Singhal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,
    I am looking for Content to for my website and social media handles. It would be related to apparel and fashion industry, require SEO and optimized use of Keywords in each set of content.
    The posts and content would be specific to the requirements and would go on for a couple of months.

Shreeyansh Singhal, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  4. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can definitely help you with that. PM me with all the details.

Ethan Parker, Apr 17, 2017 IP