1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content: Indian written, UK proofed and edited $0.9 per 100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by 00dacousin, Jul 28, 2011.

I don't see why you should have to compromise between quality or price.

Indian writers are well educated and hard working and come up with great articles but sometimes these have a few spelling and grammatical errors. I can offer you articles written in India and other countries with cheaper writers but which have been edited by myself: an experienced native English writer living in the UK.

I also write in US english more often than not so I can provide content in US english, UK English and in Australian English as needed. I will where possible also choose a writer for you with some experience writing on the subject you want. Please PM me for more details.

Best Regards
    Dave Cousin

00dacousin, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  2. TSB

TSB Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Nice pitch! Are your team of writers able to do game review/preview?

TSB, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  3. 00dacousin

00dacousin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi yes as long as the information is either provided or reviews exist elsewhere online, if you want the games to actually be played and reviewed/previewed that is something we could discuss as well.

00dacousin, Jul 28, 2011 IP