1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling content creation, 2 cents a word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by MurrayRothbard, Oct 12, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I would like to offer my services to the forum as a content creator. Any subject

MurrayRothbard, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  2. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why should you hire me? For one thing, I can offer a super fast turn around time. A 500 to 1000 word article usually takes me two to four hours to complete, depending on how much research is entailed. When I take a project I focus on it until it is completed and then move on to the next one. For optimal results please be as specific as possible about what exactly it is that you want.

For another reason, English is my native language. I was born in Canada and have resided here my entire life. I take pride in producing high quality work and do everything myself. When you order from me you are going to get a final product which has been painstakingly written and carefully edited for both spelling and grammar errors.

I can write across a variety of niches and anything that I am not familiar with I am willing to research and I do have samples of my work available upon request.

MurrayRothbard, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.