1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content Conversion Services

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TKY_Publishing, Oct 19, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are You Ready To PROFIT from content
    CONVERTED TO AUDIO OR VIDEO?!?!?

MAGNETIZE your content and attract more CONSUMERS!!!
    With audio and video swelling to a record 70% of content marketing just in the latter half of 2017, can you really afford to not give your content the edge it needs to attract both readership and targeted buyers?
    cf1.jpg
    Have a hard drive like the above image and need to start emptying it?
    You a content broker or freelancer that needs attractive inventory?
    You a site owner or operator needing embedded content for your VREs?
    If you answered 'YES' to any of the previous questions, this service is for YOU!

Content Conversion Pricing
    Text-to-Audio Conversion:
    $1/Each, $7/10 Audios, $25/Audiobook Creation

Text-to-Video Conversion:
    $3/Each, $8/10 Videos, $25/Video Compilation

Feel free to posit any questions here in the thread, and anyone with questions not comfortable with the thread can reach me via PM as well as initiate work orders.
    THIS IS NOT A WRITING SERVICE! You have personally-created content you'd like to convert to either audio or video. There will be no keyword insertion or content creation outside of the conversion process - there are plenty of people here on DPF who'll gladly rewrite your content for you. And with proof of conversions from audio/video reaching almost 7% currently, you can't afford to NOT take advantage of this service offering. In fact, to sweeten the pot, EXACT samples of both audio/video are offered to help those on the fence decide the value of the service;

VIDEO EXAMPLE

AUDIO EXAMPLES
    MP3| WAV samples (@ page bottom)

Thank you for lending your eyes to this post and looking forward to fulfilling orders soon! How can this service help YOUR CONTENT??

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    TKY_Publishing, Oct 19, 2017 IP
  2. TKY_Publishing

TKY_Publishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow! Tough crowd - I see the interest is there, but no one wants to be the 1st in the empty restaurant (lol!). Fair enough. What's needed here? Don't be shy - have enough (quickly enough for everyone). Talk to me - I don't bite.

TKY_Publishing, Oct 20, 2017 IP