1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Contribution user/profile extension/addon for Joomla 2.5

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by classicmario, Apr 9, 2013.

Hello all,

I am wondering if there is an addon that allows registered users to submit content for my review in certain sections (Artwork, stories etc) but also allows that registered user to have their own page listing all their contributed work with maybe a little profile etc?

Does anyone know of such an addon? Obviously I have googled and not found anything - the problem being that when you search Joomla Contributors addon it often just comes up people who contributed to joomla etc.

A similar format to the way GAMEFAQs do their stuff would be good
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/DetroitDJ/contributions < EXAMPLE

Any help appreciated. It doesnt have to be a free one, I dont mind paying for the right addon.

Best regards

Luke

classicmario, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  2. Maestroc

Maestroc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Community Builder along with the Multi Author Tab plugin (check the Community Builder extension specific category on Joomla.org) would do some of what you want. It would allow you to list all of the author's articles at least along with their personal profile. Both are free and CB at least is very well developed and supported.

Maestroc, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  3. VideoWhisper.com

VideoWhisper.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could take a look at Jomsocial. We integrated it for some of our video conferencing applications to allow setting up permissions per groups.

VideoWhisper.com, Jun 12, 2013 IP