1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content | Content | Content | First sample free

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Larry Bussey, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi All,

Here comes my new service :

I as a Content Writer always aim to provide clients with content that will lead to traffic and ultimately to conversion. I have been writing for various online news sites and have developed an opinion of my own. I aim to provide veterans with an excellent reading experience and the enterprises with the best of link building services. I have always been adamant about the quality and also about the amount of links coming to the site. For me link building and content writing goes hand in hand.

Here comes screenshot of payment done by other clients on upwork and bank transfer
    [​IMG]

What all i need from client?
    We need keyword and URLs only

Will the article be unique?

Our articles are created by US native writers. We have a strong team of 50 qualified writers. These articles are about 1000 words and are 100% unique.

What will be the TAT?

The TAT depends on the quantity of post you order. It may take 1-2 days.

Is there a work completion report provided?

We provide a detailed work report. In this report, you will see a unique content ..

Every blog content will be 100% original and of high quality. My writing services will ensure that you get the highest traffic ever. I am very sure that you will come back for more content writing post once you order now. My services are flawless.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    Larry Bussey, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    what your rate,.. and any review copy for this...

let me know OK
    thanks

robyries, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  3. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How three clients paid u on the same day same amount of $162.22? (IT'S LIKE MIRACLE)

Or if 1 client paid u the same amount then he could pay together $486.66,
    If one client pays separately 3 times $162.22 then he have to pay extra $23.34, but if he pays together the 3 balances i.e - $486.66 then he have pay $22.71,
    I think none client will be like this who will pay same amount in same day too separately.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    write.subhajit, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  4. Larry Bussey

Larry Bussey Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ,
    PFA the samples please :)

Hi Man,

I feel you have problem with my payment process, i just told you screenshot of my previous month work .. To be very frank , i dont need to give any explanations to you....
    Anyways thanks for giving your investigation review on my thread... Really Appreciated

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
  5. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes ofcourse u dont have to give any explanations to me, but dont give any false screenshot,
    If u have really received the money, then how 3 different members have paid u same amount of money in the same day OR why one members paid u 3 same money differently in a same day,
    I am in this line for 6 years now and none member paid me same money in same day all differently or different members too didn't paid me same amount of money in same day, (SO DON'T GIVE FALSE SCREEN-SHOT).

6. Larry Bussey

Larry Bussey Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can you prove this as false , there are some limitation of sending money and this is the one client who pay more than $2000 and he is from ukraine and yes he always send amount in small portions...

7. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any client can pay in small portions but how 1 client paid 3 times same amount of money in a same day too, SAY THESE?
    U might forgot that if any client pays via Pay Pal then Pay Pal fee is there,
    According to u, that this client pays small amount of money everytime, but if he pays 3 times then Pay Pal fee will be deducted as $23.34, but if he pays together one time then paypal fee will be $22.71,
    I think no client is like this who will pay 3 same amount of money in a same day too all differently.

But still i am sorry to spoil ur thread but please don't tell lie OR don't give false screen-shot and destroy the carrier of other writers.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
  8. Larry Bussey

Larry Bussey Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Who the hell are you to tell me that i am lying man? ..... This is my work and i am not like you ... you are the one i have seen who destory every writers thread...

9. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    U gave a false screen-shot, otherwise how it is possible that 3 members paid same amount of money in a same day OR if 1 member also paid u then why he paid separately same amount of money,
    Every member want to save some money, IF UR A CLIENT U WOULD ALSO SAVED SOME MONEY.

Oh seriously u have seen me i have destroyed every writers thread, BUT ur a member from 12th OCTOBER 2015, and i have not written any comments in any writers thread in OCTOBER MTH,

BUT if u seen me that means u have 2 DP accounts, MODERATORS PLEASE NOTE THIS...

write.subhajit, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  10. Larry Bussey

Larry Bussey Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HA HA very funny, do your your own work and who are you to tell moderator everything , they will check and watch me out

Larry Bussey, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    He has as much right as any other member to report your posts. Why do you try to belittle him?
    Veterans?
    Link building services may not be sold at digitalpoint unless you own every site you are putting the links onto.

sarahk, Nov 5, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  12. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Apparently they did and you paid a price for it.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 17, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.