1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Boss

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by TopNotchServices, Feb 18, 2009.

I'm thinking about using this service to spin about 30 articles into 100 for submitting to ezinearticles.

Has anyone used it and what is the amount of tweaking you have to do to the articles, expecially if you want to use them for quality article directories.

A lot of the reviews out there are just by affiliates or the owners. I need a genuine user review

TopNotchServices, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  2. TopNotchServices

TopNotchServices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody uses ContentBoss?

Guess it can't be that great :(

TopNotchServices, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I just signed up with Content Boss yesterday, and so far I like it. When you're signing up it's $67 a month, but there's a box to enter coupon codes. So...I searched online and found a Content Boss coupon code, which brings it to $24.99 a month. I find that I do not have to do much tweaking to make it a quality article, but I do need to edit it to pass copyscape. Out of about 4 articles I created, only one passed copyscape without any editing. It seems to be capable of just changing the article by about 70%, or if you're lucky 80%. On the other hand, it doesn't produce a lot of gobbledy gook as some of the other online article rewriters do. It also has a "content assistant" where you can pull up content by keywords. In my opinion, that function seems worthless as it's pulling up unrelated content, it's a good tool though for rewriting PLR articles.

Rebecca, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  4. seosheen

seosheen Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't use this.i think mind is best alternate that could help you out better then this tool.

seosheen, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  5. grayth

grayth Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I signed up for this hoping to find a decent program that could at least speed up my article rewrites, and forget it, stay away from this thing.

I tried it on several articles and measured the spun/wrangled versions against the original articles while yes, it does spit out have decent sentances, the amount of duplicate content compared against the two, in my view is terrible. On 4 different articles, the program could at best create one with 60% duplicate content, and one article was 75% duplicate.

I used both copyscape and dupefree pro to compare the results. Total crap.

And the above user is right, content assistant is crap, it only returns unrelated stuff, stay away, stay far away from this.

grayth, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  6. Glenn Leader

Glenn Leader Peon

Best Answers:
    Glenn Leader, Feb 27, 2009 IP
    dynashox likes this.
  7. TopNotchServices

TopNotchServices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I can tell from all the genuine user reviews, ContentBoss is garbage.

When searching for reviews be warned though, the makers are spamming article sites with articles telling everyone how great it is. Follow the link above for some genuine user reviews.

TopNotchServices, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  8. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The world needs more plagiarized duplicate content. Hopefully one day humans will have OCR scanners they can set up to read these literary masterpieces.

That way no one will have to bother with the Net at all. Automated content, automated readers.

Dig a hole, fill it up.

internetmarketingiq, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  9. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    just spotted this thread.

There are indeed 'heated' debates about contentBoss.

Those who don't like it are either promoting their own 'spinner' services, or can't follow simple instructions (like the user above who says the 'content assistant is crap'. It isn't if you bother to read the instructions. If you just type in some keywords and press enter, you'll get pot luck.)

Bottom line, several thousand happy users can't be wrong. Especially when they resubscribe, month after month after month.

Anyone wants a freebie, PM me your text and I'll wrangle it for you. that way you can make your own mind up rather than listen to the bullshit from competitors with substandard products.

contentboss, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  10. free3dart

free3dart Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its always good to write our own than to depend on others

free3dart, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  11. Glenn Leader

Glenn Leader Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of the people who commented in the thread I pointed to Warrior Forum are pretty clued up to say the least. They have grave concerns about the output on CB, saying that they can't follow simple instructions is insulting their intelligence. I've seen some of the samples you've 'wrangled'. They're not something I'd use in my business activities. They're more Mangled than wrangled.

Of course, I do have a product to promote, but do you know what? My users are my best sales people. Even people who speak out against content spinning, and have every right to from a professional point of view, put my products heads and shoulders above the rest.

We all have people who subscribe to our services month after month, and never use what we provide. That isn' a good indication of a good product. In addition to this, not everybody wants or needs high quality articles. Some people simply opt for the lowest common denominator. They want a lazy and easy way of avoiding work. These people rarely succeed online.

Who's product are you calling substandard that has actually commented on this topic?

Glenn

Glenn Leader, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  12. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Like I said, anyone who wants to PM me some content to wrangle free, just ask.

Anyone who wants to see what *professional* internet marketers think about it, here you go contentboss reviewed

contentboss, May 1, 2009 IP
  13. rjmwx81

rjmwx81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I gave Content Boss a try. Is it the magic bullet that will reduce your article writing time to mere seconds? Of course not. But it's a hell of a lot faster than writing an article from scratch, or doing a manual re-write.

I've "wrangled" a handful of articles now, for use as posts on one of my blogs. These were PLR articles that were not unique. The wrangled content still needed to be edited and tweaked a little, as occasionally it used a word replacement that didn't make sense, but after the editing, each article was unique enough to at least pass Copyscape. Not bad for 5 minutes work.

The only problem I have with the system is, sometimes when it "wrangles" an article, it takes out key sentences which makes the article not make sense. To spin the article again costs you another one of your "wrangling credits." I'd like the system a lot better if I could wrangle the article until I was satisfied with it, and THEN be charged a single credit. But as it is, I doubt I'm going to use all 500 of my monthly credits anyway.

So, all-in-all, it's not a bad system by any means, but it's not magic either. It's kind of like upgrading from a paintbrush to spraypaint. It's faster and cheaper, but you still have to do a little work, and do it right, or else the outcome looks like crap. :)

rjmwx81, May 6, 2009 IP
  14. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    We set it at 500 wrangles because that was roughly double what our average user was getting through in a month. 500 spins of this quality is a LOT of content. If you actually DO manage to run out, rjm, let me know and I'll boost your account a little. Thanks for the review, and I'd just like to say in passing that the more it gets used, the better it gets. The technology 'learns' as it goes, and if you get a wrangle you don't like, LET US KNOW - we'll hav a look, and if it has messed up, not only will we fix it, we'll credit you for the wasted wrangle.

can't say fairer than that!

contentboss, May 11, 2009 IP
  15. rjmwx81

rjmwx81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like I said, I don't think I'll get near the 500 wrangles in a month anyway, so it's all good. :D

rjmwx81, May 11, 2009 IP
  16. nlangloi

nlangloi Peon

Best Answers:
    I used Content Boss for a month and cancelled it. I don’t think it’s a bad service, but was not right for my needs. Where I do think it would be useful is taking a full length article and spinning it down to a 100 or so word blog post. To spin an existing article and expect a logical, full length unique article to come of it is not likely to happen.

nlangloi, May 11, 2009 IP
  17. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone wants to PM me some content to wrangle, I'm happy to show you what it does, free.

btw nlangloi, while it does indeed help to have som e'meat' to spin (especially if you want multiple different versions of one article), it can work on a single sentence. Such as:-

I used ContentBoss for a month and stopped it.
    I don't believe it is a bad service, but wasn't right for my wishes. Where I think it'd be helpful is taking a full-length article and spinning it down to one hundred or so word blog post. To spin an existing article and expect a logical, full length new article to come of it really is not very likely to occur.

percentage change = 52.11% (70 words from 71 approx) in 1.39 secs

contentboss, May 11, 2009 IP
  18. rayray7

rayray7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it is the best wrangler on the internet but, everything is based on the article you put in. You need well written article and it will do fine.

My only complaint is the way they charge for usage. Your credit dries up very fast. I joined through senuke and was given the wrong info as to how many articles i can spin. Senuke said you can get about 160 articles spun and was only given about 17 tries. I have been dealing with the invisible customer service and getting nowhere. I hope you can help.

The best part about the service is the ability to spin your article. That was why i joined. The spinning of your article is the best, trully the best.

Suggested improvements:

1-Clearly let people know how many articles they will be able to wrangle.

2-The spinning of the article should be incorporated into the system, to better create synergy abd much better customer experience and retention.

3- Why not create different price levels, with the option to have unlimited usage for the month.

4--The wrangling of articles is okay, but not great due to the english language. The spinning function is why many people use your service and the pricing is very confusing.

5- The spinning function is the best part of your service and you need an unlimited option.

I have "power article rewriter" but i have to do it manually. I have tried the service and i am still a member (will probably cancel if i do not get more spinning option) and in my honest sincere opinion

The wrangler service of content boss is graded C- MINUS

The spinning service of content boss is graded A

The over all usage experience is incomplete.

If you need to create several versions of your unique article get it for the spinning function.

If you are looking for a machine to reproduce your content by wrangling, then stay away, because common sense will tell you it is unlikely to be good after article.

rayray7, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  19. seotran

seotran Peon

Best Answers:
    Can somebody give an example of content Wrangling vs. Spinning? What exactly is the process? Thanks

seotran, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  20. tech_savvy

tech_savvy Peon

Best Answers:
    best method of spinning is the mind scope which sure make the article pass copy scape

tech_savvy, Feb 27, 2010 IP