1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Content / Article Writer Needed – Health/Dieting Niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by herbalexcel, Jan 23, 2010.

I am looking to hire a writer that can write approximately 120 articles at a length of about 350 words per article. I will only hire someone who has a mastery of the English language. I expect perfect English grammar in your work. Do not apply for this job unless your English is PERFECT.

Most of the articles will be about herbs, dieting, and health. My company sells about 3-4 products in that niche. You will need to write complementing articles that are aligned with our product strategy. For example, we own a website about the herb “Tongkat Ali” and we need four articles about tongkat ali. These articles would need to be about the benefits of tongkat ali, so as to help assist the sale of our product. We are not looking for sales ads, but for articles that will make the readers think that they should buy a product with the discussed benefits. We are doing suggestive selling. You will also be writing articles about how our product is better than competitive products, since we own a number of websites that present comparisons.

My budget is around $200 for these one-hundred-and-twenty 350 word articles. I need the articles delivered within 18 days.

herbalexcel, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  2. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI, is this job still available? can you pay $2/article?

Regards

Speedy_J, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  3. kaash

kaash Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please check your inbox & reply me with details.

Regards
    kaash

kaash, Feb 6, 2010 IP