1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content.Ad Earnings

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dcanfield, Mar 16, 2016.

Anybody else here use Content.Ad? It's like Taboola but much easier to get accepted. Is it worth it? Well here is my screenshot for the month with the earnings from one site. Has any one else had better CPM with Content.ad?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

dcanfield, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  2. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How many visitors do you have? And where is your visitors from?

fly14, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  3. dcanfield

dcanfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The visitors is the "impressions" on the second image. Most of the visitors are from social media, United States Traffic.

dcanfield, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  4. ebsports

ebsports Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say they are a scam - I've used them for years off and on and they pay out every time.

That said, I'm not a big fan of their reporting or how they accumulate their stats.

Most of my traffic comes from Tier 1 countries yet it reports that many of my clicks come from 'other' countries, which lowers my overall CPC.

I use other companies like RevContent and Taboola whom I also get clicks from and those report much more accurately in regards to who is clicking and where they are clicking from.

That all said, you can still make decent money with them if you have enough traffic.

ebsports, Jun 12, 2017 IP