1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contacting Adsense Support

Discussion in 'Payments' started by defrag0101, Jul 25, 2005.

Hi All. I'm new here. Just started using Adsense recently and ran into a PIN problem. Apparently the city/zip were wrong in my account (setup a year or so ago and never used it) and the PIN didn't make it to me.

I can request a new one, but I want to be sure it goes to the right city/zip this time. I changed it in my account, but if there is something else I need to do, I want to be sure before I request it again and then have to wait another 2-3 weeks to request another if I'm missing something here.

I contacted AS on the 20th July and then again on the 23rd but have not received a response yet. Typically, how soon should I expect a response? I've heard such good things about AS support being helpful so this one confuses me. I'm looking forward to releasing my June check. Quite minimal but July looks pretty cool. I'm sooo impressed.

Looking forward to sharing info on this forum with everyone. Thx.
    SEMrush

defrag0101, Jul 25, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm surprised it has taken them that long to get back to you. I usually get replies within 1 business day, two at most.

tlainevool, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  3. defrag0101

defrag0101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you go through the feedback form on their help page? Or is there some other way? I am surprised too, because everyone I've talked to says they are so good about replying to support inquiries.

defrag0101, Jul 25, 2005 IP