1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contact form not sending to one gmail but sending to other gmail accounts

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by undertaker1, Aug 2, 2013.

I am quite confused on what the cause of the problem is. My contact form had been working for a long time, then I got an email today which was all blank, so tried to test it, and it does not send an email to my gmail which i use for business. So I changed the email on php script to my personal one i use for gmail and it worked. I haven't changed any settings for the gmail account that i use for business.

undertaker1, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  2. Phaaze

Phaaze Member

Best Answers:
    This isn't really an HTML or Web Design topic, this is more of a systems administration or server-side programming topic.

Anyway, check your servers mail log to see if it's reporting any errors. Otherwise, check your gmail settings to ensure that you haven't blacklisted the address it's coming from, and make sure it's not being marked as spam.

Phaaze, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  3. Enursa

Enursa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you share the php script to see which one is wrong?

Enursa, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  4. offthedome

offthedome Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you used the same email address as the recipient (from to the same ), especially if instead of using gmail, you use your own domain that forwards to gmail. Did you try sending from one email address to a totally different email address?

offthedome, Aug 4, 2013 IP