1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Connections Internet marketing Package Deal?????

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Connections, Aug 3, 2006.

ok I am a advertising/marketing student not a snottey nosed 14 year old kid with a myspace accoun selling 1 bulletin to 100k for $40, This is a package deal of advertising I can do you your site. I know what acquires traffic and what does not acquire traffic let me tell you if you send the bulletin to 100k people for 40 bucks you will be lucky to even get 1k traffic.

This is what I can offer you,

1) A email sent to 160 000 people this can be waht ever you like and can contain your own graphics and text.
    2) 3 music video exclusives uploaded to youtube with your name in the description and title.
    3) 3 music videos uploaded to myspace movies with your name in the description and title..
    4) Permant text links o my main page of my site www.myprofilepimp.net in colour on my site for life it currently averages 1.5k uniques a day, yet yeaster we had 15k uniques and today 7k so its going up real fast.

Ok so you have read all this and you are still not happy because theirs no MYSPACE advertising ok, we will also throw in 5 bulletins on my 5k account this is technically reaching around 25k people. FORE FREE!!!

but still im addicted to myspace marketing and I want MORE!!!!! ok we will throw in another 1500 messages yes 1500 messages to people these can be targeted to certian demographics!!!

Cost for this service????

ONLY $49.99

Connections, Aug 3, 2006 IP